Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Duration Format for Cells

There is no option in cell formatting to add duration, only for time. Because of which we cannot use some function on it, having to type and calculate every single value is time consuming and make using excel sheet for keeping time entries useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. passcode on my excel application on my iPhone in order to access my documents.

I would like to have a passcode on my excel application on my iPhone in order to access my documents. There are some documents I do not want people to have access to her out my iPhone password. There needs to be an individual featured each Windows app individually.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Permit date format: dd/mm/yy

I see that I should be able to format dates as dd/mm/yy. But I can only see dd/mm/yyyy. If made yy on a mac the cell on the mobile displays yy, but additionally added dates in same column forces yyyy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Extract graphical data from PDF files

Extracting the images or other graphical data from a PDF file can be a challenging task. A user may sometimes losses his data while extracting the images. But you can easily extract graphical data and other items like images, charts, etc. easily with the help of a PDF image extraction tool. With this tool, you can easily extract images and other graphical data very easily.
    The tool comes with bulk extraction feature hence one can perform multiple image extraction and a user can select several PDF files at a time.
    For more info:- https://bit.ly/extractimagefiles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Habilitar conteudo

Opção de habilitar conteúdo da planilha no Excel ipad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MM/DD/YYYY

Please add the option to have dates listed as MM/DD/YYYY ie; 07/16/2020. Currently it’s either 7/16/2020 or 07/16/20 as your closest options.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recover corrupt PDF file

Easily recover the corrupt PDF files with the new PDF repair tool. With this tool, you can easily repair highly corrupted or damaged PDF files in just a few seconds.
    A user can perform recovery from a single as well as multiple PDF files at a time. In the case of multiple file corruption, it is considered a highly useful feature.
    For more info:- http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/technology/4-ways-to-recover-corrupt-pdf-files.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lost PST password

Lost or forgot the Outlook PST password? Now recover the Outlook PST password very easily with the help of the PST password recovery tool. With this tool, you can easily recover the password of PST files and without any problem. There is no need of Outlook application for recovering the password of PST files. It is 100% secure and recovers the password quickly and efficiently.

The tool displays the recovered PST password in the readable text format. Plus you can also save the password in the clipboard.
    For more info:- https://bit.ly/recoverPSTpaswrd

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Secondary Y Axis for iPad Pro version of Excel 365

Charts with a secondary Y axis is a common need. Why not include it on the iPad MS 365 version of Excel. Excel is very weak without it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable full screen view in Android

I want to be able to hide all tool bars in Excel for Android so that I can view my spreadsheet full-screen. The toolbars and ribbon take up way too much real-estate on my screen. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Macros would be wonderful!

How about allowing Macros? I update data frequently, in exactly the same way. Macros would save a lot of time, as well as reducing the chance of error. Surely, this is long overdue?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. For IPad: To open 2 excel files at the same time using split view so I can copy/paste information from one file to the other

For Ipad: It would be pretty useful to open 2 excel files at the same time, by using Split so I can share information data, format between them. Copy and paste information from one sheet to another sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give us the authority to choose the type of document we want to create such as .csv or .xls files

Give us the authority to choose the type of document we want to create such as .csv or .xls files

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Setting margins in excel for iPad for printing purposes

I would like the ability to set my own margins in excel when I print from my IPad or iPhone or have the narrow margins option as an option when printing

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lock file in the application

Lock file by password in the application

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pengaturan pribadi yg tidak bisa di share oleh pengguna lain, yg hanya bisa jadi pembaca saja

Saya punya one drive untuk list harga di bisnis saya yg dibagikan untuk salesman, dan saya punya ide agar list harga one drive saya yg saya bagikan ke salesman, tidak bisa di bagikan lagi di aplikasi salesman saya, jika ***** dibagikan harus ada izin pemegang list harga yang asli

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base