Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add r2 value

Add an r-squared value for graphs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. устраните пожалуйста ошибку Windows insider preview на Lumia 640

Не могу зарегистрироваться в Windows insider preview ошибка 0X80072ee7

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Autofit chart area in chart sheet

When viewing a chart in a chart sheet on my iPhone, I have to rotate my iPhone in landscape mode, then in portrait mode for the chart to show in its entirety. And even when doing so, the chart area doesn’t use the available space in portrait and landscape modes. My ask is then to always autofit charts in chart sheets to use the maximize available space. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show better information in File listing on open

I have stored wbks in iCloud as .xlsm and then found that Macros don’t work. So I stored them again as.xlsx. However, when I come to clear out unusable stuff it is impossible to identify which is which. File suffix, creation date should all be shown.
    Also when I want to save iCoud files on my iPad (so that I can always go back to my original when the local version gets messed up) it is not evident where to find my local storage - of course it is in there but under PUBLIC! That is not obvious and the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yazıları düzenlemek

Dosya üzerindeki yazıları değiştiremiyorum.. yeni isim yada numara yazamıyorum

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jump to last/first row

I want to use Excel for Android to view/edit lists, e.g. history of repairs of the car, history of events regarding the house, ...

When I add new entries at the end, I always need to go to the last row. On Android it seems that you need to scroll to the last row manually. There is no automatic way to jump to the last row.

So I would appreciate when a simple way to jump to the first/last row will be implemented.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to convert NSF to PST?

The most secure way to convert NSF to PST is by using a tool like eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software. This tool has the ability to auto-identify NSF file and extract all items of the file even if they are corrupted. The user can select the desired items like inbox items, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar, etc for recovery or conversion. An option is available to export NSF file into many different files like EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, PST, CSV, etc. All editions of Lotus Notes and Outlook are workable with this tool.
    Explore more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Insert Feature In Excel does not have a way to insert/link a Word/PDF to a cell in the spreadsheet. Office 365 needs to be more robust. Tx

Insert Feature In Excel does not have a way to insert/link a Word/PDF to a cell in Excel. Office 365 needs to be more robust if it is to be a replacement version of the MS Office for IMac. Tx

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Быстрая синхронизация

Слишком медленный синхронизация, нужен улучшить скорость синхронизации

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I see many comments and nothing worked on

Where is the tech team working on our issues with excel. Nothing is getting done. Please just make excel for the iPad and other like machines the same as the pc version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Problemas de conexión con la cuenta Microsoft

Hola! Al tratar de ingresar a mi correo desde la aplicación me manda error y se cierra automáticamente. Alguien podría ayudarme?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Form Controls on iOS

When are Form Controls going to be available on iOS devices? The number 1 tablet on the market and Form Controls don't work on it. This is 2018, what is your excuse for this not working?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 開発タブを作って欲しい

パソコン版では、開発タブが開けてボタンを作ったりマクロを作ったりすることができますが、スマホ版にはそれが無くて、がっかりしてます。早めに作って欲しいです。お願いします。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Macros and Add-ins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Öppna exelfil

Skulle vara bra om man kunde öppna exel filer , än att det står ”öppnar” och inget händer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Font Strike through

Add the font strike through option for mobile devices.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. saving excel files in other formats?????

Please, i have an iPad "Pro" and i cannot save a file as a .csv. I cannot understand how this is not possible. This is basic functionality for any science/engineering application. Basically it means that without this, mobile Excel is not a solution i can adopt.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base