Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include among the file positions also “iCloud” because we are using the IOS version of Excel

Due to the fact that we subscribe to the IOS version of Excel it should be normal to open file saved on iCloud while the Apple service is not included and cannot be added.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve overall compatibility

Pivot tables based on Dax data model cannot be used in IOS and MacOS versions of Excel. For example you can’t expand or collapse or even filter columns or rows, strongly reducing the advantages of using a multi platform, multi device app.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere del testo in base al codice inserito senza una formula che potrebbe essere soggetta ad essere cancellata?

Uso un foglio Excel su iPad è ho la necessità inserendo nella colonna E il codice che mi riporta sulla stessa riga nella colonna B del testo. Faccio un esempio, se metto nella colonna E il codice A, nella colonna B deve riportarmi la scritta Entrata in contante. In base al codice deve riportarmi del testo. Non posso usare il cercavert perché in alcuni casi riporto del testo che non sono legati a un codice è di conseguenza questo cancellerebbe la formula. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere questo risultato?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 애플팬슬을 마우스로 쓸수 있게..

애플팬슬과 같은 입력기기를 마우스로 쓸 수 있게 하면 좋을거 같아요. 예를 들어 엑셀에서 특정 셀을 선택하고 싶은데 애플펜슬로는 그리기만 할 수 있어서 답답합니다.
    물론 그리기 같은 기능도 사용할 수 있게 따로 버튼이 있어서 그리기로 사용할거냐 아니면 마우스로 사용할 것인가를 설정하면 좋겠죠.

고생하시고 좋은 제품을 만들어 주셔서 고맙습니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trace precedents/ dependents

Critical feature of excel to audit/ understand calculations made by others...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tema Scuro

Vorrei il tema Scuro

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dropbox Offline files to be open on Excel iPad

Dropbox on IOS has the option to have files available Offline on the device but Excel can not identify those files and open them. It always require an internet connection. It would be great if excel can have the ability open those offline files without the need of an internet connection. This is very useful on planes while traveling.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to add NOTES to Cells as well as threaded comments

Threaded comments are the only way to add comments to cells, in the mobile version on ipad. now that they are incompatible with older versions and iPhone version, we must have the ability to add NOTES to cells to maintain compatibility.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sharepoint check in/out from within the app

Allow check-in/check-out from within the app for files stored on SharePoint sites that enforce checkin/out, without having to launch it in the browser, check out, then go back to browser when done, and check in from there

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collaboration and Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add advanced selection of celles es: C1,H25 like pc

Add possibility to select two or much celles even so far for example: C1 and K45 to create a graph, exactly like on computer.
    Simply implement a function does exist from long time ever con computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Denis

Добавьте все фильтра как на компьютере !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fijar celdas en Excel para iPad

Fijar celdas en Excel para ipad

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Protection des cellules (ajouter ou enlever)

Impossible de lever ou d’ajouter une protection! sans cette fonction certain classeur sont inutilisable... merci de faire le nécessaire !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I’d like the ability to create folders on an iPad, not just on OneDrive.

I’d like the ability to create folders on an iPad, not just on OneDrive. As it stands now, files created or saved on the iPad are put in one giant list. It would be great if I could create a folder called Work and another folder called School to keep files separated for quicker location. Excel works great on my iPad! Having the ability to separate my files in their own folder would make the App even better!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SRX1481122312ID: Release a version of Excel for Android compatible with older versions of Android (i.e., 5.0.2 "Lollipop")

I was using Excel and Word for Android as part of my O365 subscription, until, a couple of days ago, I was notified there was a new version available on the Play Store. When I tried to update, I found a notice telling me that the app was no longer compatible with my device and directed me to contact the developers for more information. I did so, using the email address at the bottom of the app's screen, but got an automated "Undeliverable" reply :(. I am in no position to spend money on a brand new device just to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 開檔案好耐

係手機開個3MB 的file,load成20分鐘,有時甚至會死機唔郁,點解會咁慢?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Difference of 2 Values

In Status bar “Difference” could be seen as we can see min max sum etc. To see difference we have to do manual calculations every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't download Office help files. My laptop has 500GB.I hiked into a national forest. Great peaceful day. Excel help files missing. *****

Please allow Office help files to be downloaded selectively to laptops. It appears you are focused on mobile devices with minuscule storage, so you prohibit downloads of help files. In the previous page, you don't even mention laptops!!! My laptop has 500GB of HDD storage, which is more than adequate. I AM ANGRY! YOU HAVE CRIPPLED MY OFFICE APPS!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base