Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full desktop class for Excel on iPad please

iPad Pro has become a very powerful piece of hardware. The recent iPadOS has also bring it closer to become a real laptop replacement. I'm one of Office 365 users and I'm using both my Windows desktop/laptop and my iPad Pro during travelling as it's easy to bring along with long battery lasting. I'm an Accountant, so most of my tasks involves with Excel, and Excel on iPad sucks, it lacks so many features and we cannot even open multi instances of Excel even on the newly released iPadOS. iPadOS now has desktop class Safari browser, it would be really…

464 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fill Equations Down Columns on iPad

With mouse support now on iPad, it’d be helpful to allow double-clicking the bottom-right corner of cells to fill equations down columns.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Formulas duplicated and updated

I would like to be able to pull the right corner of the formula down to upcoming rows without having to separately enter the new formula on each line just as you do on desktop.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom Error Bars for Chromebook

So I have a chromebook and when using excel on said chromebook I had to create graphs with error bars except they were fixed and desperately needed to customize them but could not however. I suggest adding a "custom" function on the error bars tab on chromebook app so users would be able to easily adjust them. Please and Thank you !! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Die Funktion das man den Blattschutz einstellen kann

Es wäre schön wenn man den Blattschutz wie mit dem pc einstellen kann . Da ich exel viel unterwegs mit dem Tablett nutze und dies nur am pc geht.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CELL function for iPAD

It seems to be missing from Office 365 !!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a problem with dates at year end. My idea below.

Hi, when entering dates, the year should default to the nearest. Example, in Nov and December 2020, when I type 25/1 to indicate 25th Jan, I would expect that the year 2021 should appear by default. Not 2020, nearly a year ago. Hope you agree.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. vlookup function cannot be applied in one sheet by using another instances of excel sheet in ipados

vlookup function cannot be applied in one sheet by using another instances of excel sheet in ipados. would like this function as early as possible???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Password or Touch ID for Excel necessary

In iPhone Password or Touch ID for Excel necessary like in onedrive. Otherwise password is useless for onedrive parallel to Excel

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Implementar macros y tablas dinamicas

Sería muy útil el implementar la función de macros y tablas dinámicas en el Excel para ipad os

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Select multiple

I can`t select different cells on ipad excel. It’s, very important that you activate this options all quick calculation require having this function

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What if

Agregar el what if analysis de la version desktop en IOS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It will helpful to have “Fill Down” or “Fill Right” once formula is setup in one cell

It will helpful to have “Fill Down” or “Fill Right” once formula is setup in one cell.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please include shortcut summary when pressing the “Command” button on iPad

I miss the shortcuts I am used to work with in the PC application. Other Microsoft Office apps for iPad have options to use the “command” button to find out the main shortcuts that may be used in the app, and Microsoft Excel does not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Autosave turned off as default

Being able to turn Autosave off as a default setting would be very useful. I often forget to turn it off before making changes to a spreadsheet which means I have auto saved changes I may not want to have saved in the first place..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Kindly add the option for addition of hours using format [HH]:mm for digits more than 10000:00

Dear Microsoft,
    Ms. Excel is doing a great job in my daily life especially at my work. I am using for monitoring of the aircraft flying hours and cycles (using formulla and Functions). but now I am facing an issue that I could not add two Digits which having hours more than 10000:00. So kindly find a solution for it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Link zu einer pdf Datei die auf dem iPad ist

Datenstrukturen nicht ersichtlich, man kann daher keinen Link zu einer Datei auf dem Pad setzen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Excel for Chromebooks

I'm currently in a stats class that requires the use of Excel and the Analysis ToolPak add-on. After trying to use the Google Sheets alternative to no avail, I found that I still had a Microsoft Office 365 account through a previous school. However, there are still many insufficiencies with Excel on the Chromebook, even preventing me from adding the ToolPak or making any specific alterations to graphs/charts. I do not have regular access to PCs or MACs (it did not work for an iPad as well) so I am unsure of how well work will be performed for present…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base