Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rename Tables, Ranges, Cells (Name Manager)

I think, this is a small feature to add. Renaming Tables works with Excel Online already, but not on iPadOS. It has a big impact on the work flow, and should be easy to implement.

If applicable, please (in a second step) add some kind of Name Manager so that not only full tables, but also custom ranges and cells can be named.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fill Equations Down Columns on iPad

With mouse support now on iPad, it’d be helpful to allow double-clicking the bottom-right corner of cells to fill equations down columns.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You really need the goal seek function in excel

Not a knew idea - bringing back one of the most useful functions in excel. Please make it available for excel on an iPad Pro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NECESITO QUE ACTIVEN LA PESTAÑA DE PROGRAMADOR POR FAVOR

NECESITO ACTIVAR CELDAS DE ACTIVACIONN DE FUNCIÓN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow name creation

Would be useful I we would be able to define and create names for cell ranges. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Suppression des copies

Suppression des copies du classeur excell

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Excel Android app cannot handle workbooks containing external links

Please make the Excel Android app capable of handling a Business 365 workbook which contains a link to another workbook. At present the app can't do this, and it is a weakness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Freeze top row and 1st column

We sb able to freeze both a column and a row simultaneously. I’ve tried and one will unfreeze the moment I try and freeze another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Kopier formler

En funktion der kan kopiere formler i Excel på ipad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Poder fijar columnas

Cuando se escribe una formula, poder hacer lo que en Windows se hace con F4.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Não encontro a função PROTEGER E BLOQUEAR

Preciso de bloquear acesso a células e não encontro essa função de PROTEGER

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Formulas duplicated and updated

I would like to be able to pull the right corner of the formula down to upcoming rows without having to separately enter the new formula on each line just as you do on desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom Error Bars for Chromebook

So I have a chromebook and when using excel on said chromebook I had to create graphs with error bars except they were fixed and desperately needed to customize them but could not however. I suggest adding a "custom" function on the error bars tab on chromebook app so users would be able to easily adjust them. Please and Thank you !! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Die Funktion das man den Blattschutz einstellen kann

Es wäre schön wenn man den Blattschutz wie mit dem pc einstellen kann . Da ich exel viel unterwegs mit dem Tablett nutze und dies nur am pc geht.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CELL function for iPAD

It seems to be missing from Office 365 !!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have a problem with dates at year end. My idea below.

Hi, when entering dates, the year should default to the nearest. Example, in Nov and December 2020, when I type 25/1 to indicate 25th Jan, I would expect that the year 2021 should appear by default. Not 2020, nearly a year ago. Hope you agree.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. vlookup function cannot be applied in one sheet by using another instances of excel sheet in ipados

vlookup function cannot be applied in one sheet by using another instances of excel sheet in ipados. would like this function as early as possible???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Password or Touch ID for Excel necessary

In iPhone Password or Touch ID for Excel necessary like in onedrive. Otherwise password is useless for onedrive parallel to Excel

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Implementar macros y tablas dinamicas

Sería muy útil el implementar la función de macros y tablas dinámicas en el Excel para ipad os

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base