Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add password protect function to mobile Excel for iOS

Add password protect function to mobile Excel for iOS

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retrieve recently deleted files

I would like to be able to recover recently deleted workbooks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disable Autosave option for an application.

Please provide an option to permanently disable Autosave for an application. Please give the user option to enable if required. This should apply to the full 365 suite.

The option is provided on individual files but users forget and unintentionally overwrite good files with garbage!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mot de passe de protection

Mettre un code pour ouvrir Excel afin d’empecher Une intrusion

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Encrypt with Password Protect

Password Protection and Encrypt Option on excel app please
    ❤️

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Worksheets that can be used as a template

This may already exist, and if so can you please tell me how to do it. But I use excel on an iPad to fill in job sheets, and I would love to be able to have it open up blank every time so I don’t have to go through and delete all the last customers information each time I want to fill it out,
    Yhn

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Worksheets that can be used as a template

This may already exist, and if so can you please tell me how to do it. But I use excel on an iPad to fill in job sheets, and I would love to be able to have it open up blank every time so I don’t have to go through and delete all the last customers information each time I want to fill it out,
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 增加儲存PDF檔

請問為何蘋果的版本不能列印成PDF檔,只能藉由應用程式來列印呢?目前的應用程式其功能很多都需收費,對於只是少許轉存PDF檔的人,真是無法購買得下去,太貴了...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sync with Mega file sharing

Mega file sharing is where I store all my data, please make me able to open files from their app!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Close file

Add the option to close the file that is being edited.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to sort files within folders when trying to open a file

Not a new idea at all as it exists in most MS products. The ability to sort the columns in the open dialogue so I can either find the file by name or more common the date. At the moment it is very unclear what it is sorted on and so very hard to find the file you want especially if you edited it on another device it doesn’t appear in the recent file list. Also allowing you to size the column width would be good in that same open dialogue. This is all on an iPad. Not sure if…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to download & work on a sheet. No internet needed, then upload when available.

Like u can on Documents to go !

Other than that a GREAT app !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Arrange by date

Would like to be able to have files from earliest date on top of folder once opened

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add iCloud Drive support as storage

Still not able to open files in iCloud Drive

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is there away to save office 365 for Apple into icloud?

Not sure if icloud can be put on the storage list from the excel/word etc for Apple.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transfer Apple or any android device setting creat option for setting to auto since to all devices if password was entered correctly .

Transfer Apple or any android device setting creat option for setting to auto since to all devices if password was entered correctly . No longer have to set up each device on settings it would be able to conscript the replication of any file, allowing easy open or faster opening to any file between any type of device.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base