Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teach sales and tech staff which office 365 versions needed for all functions to work on iPad Pro 10.5 upwards

Just spent over 2 hours online with both tech agents and sales agents neither of which could suggest which exact version of office 365 subscription would install full app version capabilities of iPad Pro 10.5.
    Insert data from picture feature being promoted since May 2019 would be good if it could be installed. Or your staff understood your software or hardware links. Instead of up selling a feature to an interested company they now believe it is more Microsoft vapourware rather than a real improvement for their situations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dropbox Offline files to be open on Excel iPad

Dropbox on IOS has the option to have files available Offline on the device but Excel can not identify those files and open them. It always require an internet connection. It would be great if excel can have the ability open those offline files without the need of an internet connection. This is very useful on planes while traveling.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't download Office help files. My laptop has 500GB.I hiked into a national forest. Great peaceful day. Excel help files missing. *****

Please allow Office help files to be downloaded selectively to laptops. It appears you are focused on mobile devices with minuscule storage, so you prohibit downloads of help files. In the previous page, you don't even mention laptops!!! My laptop has 500GB of HDD storage, which is more than adequate. I AM ANGRY! YOU HAVE CRIPPLED MY OFFICE APPS!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base