Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Date Format on Android devices needs to match Desktop

I have started to use the new cards on my Android device for Excel. I have set the date format to Australia on the desktop version of Excel, however when I enter a date into the new cards it shows as US format in the cell?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cannot see data if use slicer in excel file

i create a excel with slicer then open by excel application in iphone but the slicer doesn't work on the excel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort spreadsheets in Recent tab, alphabetically

Should be able to,sort spreadsheets that appear in recent tabs, alphabetically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort by level in ios app

I frequently need to be able to sort by level.

For example, column A may be Year, Column B is month, Column D Town.

So I need to sort by Colmn A, Column B, Colmn D in that order.

It’s possible in the desktop version of Excel, but not the iOS app. Please can this feature be added

I want

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Excel for IOS needs Pivot Tables

Missing the ability to create, update and export pivot table analyses within Excel and into MS Word and MS PowerPoint for presentations and document is a problem to correct.

Large data files need this capability. Using a desktop or laptop is becoming less attractive when participating in meetings with clients and team members. Making a database program available would be a nice capability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need Pivot Table functionality

Need pivot table functionality for ipad version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tabla dinámica IPad pro

Debería estar disponible la opción para aplicar crear y editar tablas dinámicas en IPad Pro, de lo contrario el equipo deja de ser útil con esta herramienta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tabellenzeile löschen

Wenn man am iPad eine Zeile einer Tabelle löschen möchte, gibt es in der Auswahlleiste zweimal „löschen“. Das Erste löscht die Werte und das Zweite die Tabellenzeile (= Strg-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. FILTER AND ORDER FUNCTIONS

THE EXCEL IPAD VERSION SHOULD ALLOW CELLS TO BE SORTED BY COLORS OR OTHER VARIABLES DIFFERENT FROM DESCENDING / ASCENDING CONDITIONALS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kolom blokkeren

De 2e kolom vastzetten omdat na datum in 1 e kolom de 2e kolom inhoud bevat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Short keys to insert rows & columns

There needs to be short keys/easy functionality to insert rows and columns. This is an absolute requirement and baseline functionality for excel that I cannot live without. After 15 minutes of acclamation with the ipad software, I still cannot figure out how to easily add rows or columns. I would add that I’ve been an advanced user on the windows platform for many years but now need excel for my personal affairs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow excel slicers filtering in ipads

Currently the file containing slicers is saved as READ ONLY on ipad which restricts user from filtering data using slicers..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. cannot see data if use slicer in excel file

i create a excel with slicer then open by excel application in iphone but the slicer doesn't work on the excel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As new line in editing table view

In the standard excel view we can add new lines to an excel cell by clicking and holding the screen and choosing the option from the menu.
    I’d like to do the same when in the table editing view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom filter shortcut

In order to isolate values above a positive threshold x and below the same negative threshold, I’ve been using a custom filter and have had to manually punch in negative x and positive x then select the or, etc.
    my proposal is an option to isolate values in a filter whose absolute value exceeds a user defined threshold.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base