Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Toy Tool!

as long as excel for iPad has not mastered pivot tables, it remains what it is today: a toy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pivot for IPad

hello Microsoft, as long as you don't manage to incorporate pivot tables in Excel for iPad, Excel for iPad OS remains what it is to this day: a toy!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Text to coloumn

I hope office 365 on android can support feature TEXT TO COLOUMN and PIVOTABLE

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. pls provide pivot table option in office for android

pls provide pivot table option in office for android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. pls provide pivot table option in office for android

pls provide pivot table option in office for android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Agregar las opciones de tablas dinámicas

Agregar tablas dinámicas en la app excel para iPad.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dropdown to assist user to rebind a pivot table’s dimension when underlying source column label has changed

Do you plan to have a good way to assist the user to interactively repair a pivot table’s orphaned labels following an incompatible repasting of it’s source table? For example, a source table’s column is renamed and I don’t want the pivot table to just drop the corresponding dimension without giving me the opportunity to rebind it to the new source column. Unfortunately, most often, right before I do a refresh on the pivot table I am most likely to forget to look for what might go missing from it. Cheers, Henk.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data.

I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data. Maybe you could add this as a formatting option?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. full excel on dex

ok I see so many voting for full excel on Ipad.. but what about Samsung Dex??!! seriously.. there is plenty of Processor Power.. the external display provides all the screen real estate you need and mouse & keyboard support would enable Microsoft to FAST TRACK excel to the mobile world with Dex.. especially with the upcoming release of Tab S7+!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When will Microsoft finally listen!

It’s been over 2 years since I first posted the need for pivot tables for Excel iPad and there have been hundreds of others requesting the same. When will Microsoft listen and finally provide this. I am paying for the Office365 subscription and feeling increasingly ripped off. 2 years of requests seem to show they are not listening

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow slicers to work in Excel Online.

Allow slicers, on Pivot Tables, to work in Excel Online when using an iOS browser (Chrome, Edge, and Safari).

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve overall compatibility

Pivot tables based on Dax data model cannot be used in IOS and MacOS versions of Excel. For example you can’t expand or collapse or even filter columns or rows, strongly reducing the advantages of using a multi platform, multi device app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support Creation of Pivot Tables in iPad and Android

Enable support for creation, refresh and modification of Pivot Tables and Slicers in iPad and Android.

1,365 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

278 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We acknowledge and agree that it would be useful to enable PivotTable creation on iPad and Android. We do hope to eventually implement this, but it’s not likely to happen this year because our PivotTable engineers are currently focused on implementing PivotTable functionality in Excel on the web.

17. hi

hi i want application that support pivot table slicer at andriod system for excel program at mobile or tablet thank u

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base