Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Text to coloumn

I hope office 365 on android can support feature TEXT TO COLOUMN and PIVOTABLE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data.

I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data. Maybe you could add this as a formatting option?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ADD Pivot table to android app

Please add piviot table for android app it restricts me and i have to use wps office due to that

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I need to create a pivot table on my android device

It needs to be just as easy to access things such as pivot tables on the android application

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Agregar las opciones de tablas dinámicas

Agregar tablas dinámicas en la app excel para iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let's android tablet can use pivot table function please.

I will can use tablet replace laptop if it can use function pivot table and other functions like a laptop. Now the tablet it is so powerful then I think it can do that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pivot table in mobile phone not supporting as well as looking view for text /numbers that is present in WPS excel

Pivot table in mobile phone not supporting as well as looking view for text /numbers that is present in WPS excel

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When will Microsoft finally listen!

It’s been over 2 years since I first posted the need for pivot tables for Excel iPad and there have been hundreds of others requesting the same. When will Microsoft listen and finally provide this. I am paying for the Office365 subscription and feeling increasingly ripped off. 2 years of requests seem to show they are not listening

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow slicers to work in Excel Online.

Allow slicers, on Pivot Tables, to work in Excel Online when using an iOS browser (Chrome, Edge, and Safari).

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve overall compatibility

Pivot tables based on Dax data model cannot be used in IOS and MacOS versions of Excel. For example you can’t expand or collapse or even filter columns or rows, strongly reducing the advantages of using a multi platform, multi device app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support Creation of Pivot Tables in iPad and Android

Enable support for creation, refresh and modification of Pivot Tables and Slicers in iPad and Android.

1,124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

234 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hi

hi i want application that support pivot table slicer at andriod system for excel program at mobile or tablet thank u

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base