Scott Moran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ruby Nicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... ability to create pivot tables in Ipad version of Excel is very important and useful.

• Jim K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur...While I do not need to create PIVOT tables in the IPAD version of Excel, I do need to be able to fully manipulate them (i.e. I need to be able to see the pivot table fields and add / remove them as needed).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The creation of pivot tables is a very important feature of Excel - it’s absence in the iPad version makes the app unusable (for me). Please please add!

I used ipad Pro for work,,so Creating and using Pivot tables is a fundemental feature of Excel,,,,please add it

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating and using Pivot tables is a fundemental feature of Excel. Why it is not included in product you have to pay annually for is unreasonable. Update immediately.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pivot in excel is fundamental - what’s the point of excel for iOS if you can’t insert a pivot table?

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the functionality of simply using Excel Pivot tables in iOS! Drop down menus do not work in preview mode in Share Point on Excel. Locking a specific set of items in a sheet does not work in iOS. It only locks the ENTIRE sheet. Making downloading to Excel app just as useless as the viewer in Share Point.

Sine qua non. The ability to pull basic descriptive stats from a cross tab is non-negotiable.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base