(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott Moran shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kyle Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without this using excel on the IPad Pro (2018) is basically pointless. This has been asked for for years now, when will we get the ability to utilize this?

• PL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our field force in multinational company would really appreciate it. This is one of ‘basic’ funtionality we expecting from Office on iPad.

• Murtala Ibrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! Please, make pivot tables available for iPad! Please, I use my iPad for everything work-related and without the pivot table, excel is basically worthless.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why there are no pivot tables on ipad pro, their hardware is much more powerfull than a pc 10 years ago and pivot tables exists since long ago!!

Why there are no pivot tables on ipad pro, their hardware is much more powerfull than a pc 10 years ago and pivot tables exists since long ago!!

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pivot table support, including the ability to insert & re-pivot, are absolutely needed on the iPad version of Excel, especially if Microsoft is serious about supporting mobile platforms. (The iPad clearly has a strong following in that category)

• Aleya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be useful if possible on an ipad as I don’t use a desktop or laptop much anymore

• Steven Prowse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such wonderful capacity to store data, but none to properly summarise, analyse and correct it?

Excel not having pivot tables, for many, many professionals, is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can you make excel and not have pivot tables available?? As of now, this app is not useable for me. Will look to new ecosystem to work out of.

• Ruby Nicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... ability to create pivot tables in Ipad version of Excel is very important and useful.

• Jim K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur...While I do not need to create PIVOT tables in the IPAD version of Excel, I do need to be able to fully manipulate them (i.e. I need to be able to see the pivot table fields and add / remove them as needed).

The creation of pivot tables is a very important feature of Excel - it’s absence in the iPad version makes the app unusable (for me). Please please add!

I used ipad Pro for work,,so Creating and using Pivot tables is a fundemental feature of Excel,,,,please add it

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base