Maria Royo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luis Marín commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can you improve Excel for mobile Devices? That’s an easy one! Be able to insert and modify pivot tables, please!

• DCH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please make this change. I pay for MS office 360 to use my ipad and not have to carry my laptop on business trips. The only reason I still do is to do pivot tables.

• Chris Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s crazy that one of your best features is not available to be created via iPad. Please consider adding full pivot table support for iPad.

• DanangAX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea, pivot table is the important func for profesional person. Microsoft do something!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is desperately needed. Come on Microsoft allow us to use your apps more efficiently and spread the word of how good you are. It is the only feature missing from my iPad and restricts work on my iPad Pro

Make this any option, please. Because it’s not, now I have to pack my heavy work laptop on a flight instead of my iPad to run a needed report while I’m out of town.

• Allison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This 👇🙌

“Please make possible to create piviot tables on iPad. It is one of the most used and useful functions in Excel. Paying an annual subscription and not having such a functionality is very frustrating and make the application almost useless.”

It’s flabbergasting that one of the most used Excel features isn’t available for the iPad yet. This should be a priority. Excel was created to make data sorting easier, not exponentially harder. Please update. Sales road warriors would be forever grateful.

Wow, this request would seem to be completely ignored. Please can this be implemented, it would make a huge difference to people's working lives

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Mr. Grimes! Would absolutely love to leave my laptop home. As a road warrior, it would be great to do real analysis from a mobile device. Alas, I am still chained to a laptop to do any real analysis and reports.

Please make possible to create piviot tables on iPad. It is one of the most used and useful functions in Excel. Paying an annual subscription and not having such a functionality is very frustrating and make the application almost useless

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point in paying for office 365 for mobile, no pivot table, Smart Art or data validation. Oh conditional formatting. Is there something wrong?

I wish microsoft makes Excel, Word, pp for iOS (iPad and iPhone) fully functional.. we paying for this and it really has limited functionality... kindly work on that

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base