Maria Royo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not build and change pivot tables, at least add a function to refresh pivot tables and charts (data - refresh all).
    I manage my personal finances in excel (naturally), but I use a mobile banking app and input the new values every month into the excel spreadsheet saved on the cloud and accessed via my phone - but the pivot charts I use I have to open the file on my laptop to refresh. Inconvenient.

• Fabio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eu não consigo abrir a seguimentacao de dados de uma tabela dinamica no meu celular.

Cannot stress enough how important this is for iOS. I can do literally everything I need on a tablet EXCEPT the Excel. It's idiotic to have to carry a full on laptop for one function in one piece of software.

• Amaira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add pivot table features in Excel. I bought Office 365 to use it on my Ipad, especially creating pivot tables in Excel.

• Luis Marín commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can you improve Excel for mobile Devices? That’s an easy one! Be able to insert and modify pivot tables, please!

• DCH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please make this change. I pay for MS office 360 to use my ipad and not have to carry my laptop on business trips. The only reason I still do is to do pivot tables.

• Chris Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s crazy that one of your best features is not available to be created via iPad. Please consider adding full pivot table support for iPad.

This feature is desperately needed. Come on Microsoft allow us to use your apps more efficiently and spread the word of how good you are. It is the only feature missing from my iPad and restricts work on my iPad Pro

Make this any option, please. Because it’s not, now I have to pack my heavy work laptop on a flight instead of my iPad to run a needed report while I’m out of town.

• Allison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This 👇🙌

“Please make possible to create piviot tables on iPad. It is one of the most used and useful functions in Excel. Paying an annual subscription and not having such a functionality is very frustrating and make the application almost useless.”

It’s flabbergasting that one of the most used Excel features isn’t available for the iPad yet. This should be a priority. Excel was created to make data sorting easier, not exponentially harder. Please update. Sales road warriors would be forever grateful.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base