Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Formel

Hej Exsel,
    Hvornår regner i med at formel ENTYDIGE findes på iPad ios11

Hilsen Hans

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ABC keyboard has dark mode but Numberpad does not have dark mode when working on an excel spreadsheet! Please add this feature asap

ABC keyboard has dark mode but Numberpad does not have dark mode when working on an excel spreadsheet! Please add this feature asap - see the two images attached for comparison

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Menu

The top menu keeps disappearing and have to quit the app to get the top menu back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reduce App Size in Android

The apps are extremely huge. I cannot believe that just Excel is more than 80 MB plus all extras is more than 200 MB.

When other apps like WPS Office is less than 200 MB for their equivalent of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Notepad all in one.

The full pack of Office Apps is more than 1 GB.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to put files into folders

I use excel on my mobile phone to keep track of my workouts. When I create multiple workouts the main page gets cluttered and I wish I could create a larger folder of workout plans. For example: I could click into a “Chest Workout” folder and have multiple chest workout files that I can continue to add sheets to to record my individual workouts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 画像挿入時、挿入元が写真ライブラリしか選択肢がないのが不便です

iOS版 iPhone iPad 共通

画像挿入時において参照元が写真ライブラリからしか選択出来ないのが不便です。
    iCloud Drive や サードパーティーのオンラインストレージサービス等のフォルダも参照出来るようにして欲しいです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I should be Able to connect to a windows server or Mac server.

I want to edit files on my Mac server and wimdows server. I only have cloud based options.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Darkmode für iOS App

Darkmodeoption wie in der Desktopversion hinzufüfen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When duplicating sheets, add the duplicate sheet AFTER original sheet

This one is reaaaalllyyyy simple. Currently, when you duplicate a sheet in Excel for iPad, the original sheet gets pushed to the right of the duplicate. This is really frustrating when you're trying to create a numbered sequence of sheets, so I propose that when one duplicates a sheet, the duplicate sheet goes AFTER the original sheet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere del testo in base al codice inserito senza una formula che potrebbe essere soggetta ad essere cancellata?

Uso un foglio Excel su iPad è ho la necessità inserendo nella colonna E il codice che mi riporta sulla stessa riga nella colonna B del testo. Faccio un esempio, se metto nella colonna E il codice A, nella colonna B deve riportarmi la scritta Entrata in contante. In base al codice deve riportarmi del testo. Non posso usare il cercavert perché in alcuni casi riporto del testo che non sono legati a un codice è di conseguenza questo cancellerebbe la formula. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere questo risultato?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tema Scuro

Vorrei il tema Scuro

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add advanced selection of celles es: C1,H25 like pc

Add possibility to select two or much celles even so far for example: C1 and K45 to create a graph, exactly like on computer.
    Simply implement a function does exist from long time ever con computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Denis

Добавьте все фильтра как на компьютере !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Protection des cellules (ajouter ou enlever)

Impossible de lever ou d’ajouter une protection! sans cette fonction certain classeur sont inutilisable... merci de faire le nécessaire !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 開檔案好耐

係手機開個3MB 的file,load成20分鐘,有時甚至會死機唔郁,點解會咁慢?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Teach sales and tech staff which office 365 versions needed for all functions to work on iPad Pro 10.5 upwards

Just spent over 2 hours online with both tech agents and sales agents neither of which could suggest which exact version of office 365 subscription would install full app version capabilities of iPad Pro 10.5.
    Insert data from picture feature being promoted since May 2019 would be good if it could be installed. Or your staff understood your software or hardware links. Instead of up selling a feature to an interested company they now believe it is more Microsoft vapourware rather than a real improvement for their situations

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Setup and Activation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 拡張子

拡張子 .xlsと.xlsxはどのように変えて保存するのですか?
    Excelのテンプレートで.xlsの形でメールするところがありまして……。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Graphic Representation

Office on iPhone is an excellent application and of great use. Often however, when working on small mobiles, it is not readily clear what files are on my mobile vs. cloud and how to better organize them. I see a numbers of old dates for the same file names. A descriptive (graphic) presentation also showing duplication may help. Same image can be managed from iPhone or laptop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base