Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Language setting

I would like to suggest that on iOS devices (mainly on iPad) the language could be changed from the language that’s been set up on the device

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynamic chart/ grapgh/ visualisation titles in Excel

Allow ability to concatenate cell values to dynamic chart titles (I.e. allow the facility to show chart title getting values from multiple cells) Presently Excel allows dynamic chart titles to take from a single cell, not multiples.If dynamic chart titles can be done by concatenating multiple cell values, it's more efficient and less error prone specially with complex visualisation/ presentations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fijar celdas en Excel para iPad

Fijar celdas en Excel para ipad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My mobile number +918000025811, I am not able to edit anything in Microsoft excel .i want to make n edit new excel file

My mobile number +918000025811, I am not able to edit anything in Microsoft excel .i want to make n edit new excel file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Editing embedded excel files on iOS

Able to edit excel files embedded in other type of office documents such Word or PowerPoint. This is currently possible on Windows but not on iOS, MacOS and Android. Please add this feature as soon as possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Предупреждение а макросах

Сделать временно всплывающие мне постоянно мешает

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Macros and Add-ins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Macros and Add-ins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Storage usage limits for mobile app file cache/downloads

An optional limit to the amount of storage used by the mobile apps to download recently used files. Otherwise a limit to the number of files cached in this manner based on how recently they were used or a limit on how long it keeps them on the mobile device.

This would allow users to save space on the mobile device. Keeping only documents they expect to use easily accessible.
    Along with a keep on device setting for important files to provide users control over this functionality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Parola korumalı sheet de şifre girebilme imkanı yok ve bu yüzden sheet de herhangi bi düzeltme veya silme yapılamıyor

Parola korumalı sheet de şifre girebilme imkanı yok ve bu yüzden sheet de herhangi bi düzeltme veya silme yapılamıyor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. default fill color. Pressing the fill color should fill the cell according to the last color used just like on Windows. On IOS it is neces

default fill color.
    Pressing the fill color should fill the cell according to the last color used just like on Windows. On IOS it is necessary each time to choose the desired color and the standard colors are at the bottom, not practical

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. dark mode. make it DARK

make it dark.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Multi-colour in a grid in iPad excel

More familiar with the version in PC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. устраните пожалуйста ошибку Windows insider preview на Lumia 640

Не могу зарегистрироваться в Windows insider preview ошибка 0X80072ee7

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show better information in File listing on open

I have stored wbks in iCloud as .xlsm and then found that Macros don’t work. So I stored them again as.xlsx. However, when I come to clear out unusable stuff it is impossible to identify which is which. File suffix, creation date should all be shown.
    Also when I want to save iCoud files on my iPad (so that I can always go back to my original when the local version gets messed up) it is not evident where to find my local storage - of course it is in there but under PUBLIC! That is not obvious and the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Addition of more shortcuts while using a Bluetooth Keyboard

When I use Excel on PC or Mac, I barely touch the mouse/trackpad, as the shortcuts are plenty and relevant. However, when I’m working on the iPad, there is a severe lack of shortcuts. I use a bluetooth keyboard with my iPad, and besides a few extremely basic shortcuts, it lacks even the essential shortcuts. I can’t even switch between sheets, or use the paste special option, etc. from the keyboard. Please consider providing more shortcuts to be used on an external keyboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Freeze Formulas

This idea really belongs to the PC version, but it is made necessary by capacity limitations in the mobile app.
    I leave lots of complex formulas around, rather than replacing them with values, because I am thus able to retroactively implement improvements!
    My idea would be to block old data from recalculation, thus avoiding processor load but allowing them to be reactivated should changes be desirable.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yazıları düzenlemek

Dosya üzerindeki yazıları değiştiremiyorum.. yeni isim yada numara yazamıyorum

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base