Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add Google Cloud storage already jackA**es

does it really need to be described. Add Google Drive cloud storage to Excel. Not everyone wants to use OneDrive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recently deleted...

A (expletive) recently deleted folder..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opening and Saving Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recently deleted...

A (expletive) recently deleted folder..

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable Security to open a file like in the full version of excel

I want to secure my document in excel or word too but as it stands I can’t do that using a less efficients app via office 365. I need to turn on my laptop and do it in the full version of excel on that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multitasking - mehrere Fenster in Excel in iPadOS

Es wäre gut, wenn man in Excel in iPadOS - wie auch in Word und PowerPoint - mehrere Fenster und 2 Excel-Arbeitsmappen nebeneinander in Split View öffnen könnte.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Profile tab, switch from one account to another as ez as outlook!

I’ll tell you in 1 word. Most people with multiple email accounts, need the same amount of ez access to save to the particular account. So it’s not just a suggestion, it’s a need & a must!

Currently if I have a attachment in outlook, or even in the app it self, I have to sign out to be able to save to a different account, otherwise all my attachments are saved to 1 Microsoft account, when it’s really associated with the other email & Microsoft account.

Multiple email accounts are usually created for different tasks at hand, and the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiple files open at the same time - Multiple windows

I would like to be able to have 2 or more files open at the same time in iPadOS for the possibility to multitask better.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ensure Excel and Word can open embedded word documents

Many businesses are moving to iPads instead of laptops. Most meeting agendas that are sent out tend to have embedded documents linking to the agenda points. Currently it is impossible to open embedded documents on word for iPad, which renders iPads useless in these meetings. Please ensure that this is available in the next version of Word for iPad

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pin log in or finger print login to open applications

Pin log in or finger print login to open applications

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add the setting to be able to set “automatic saving off” as default; the default now is that autosaving is always on

Please add the setting to be able to set “automatic saving off” as default; the default now is that autosaving is always on new documents

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add ownCloud support. It seems just about every cloud service is supported except the one we and our clients rely on.

ownCloud support is desperately needed. Should have been there from day one. We avoid using Office apps because doing so blows up our workflows.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To be able to clear Al workbooks previously open or edited

It would be amazing if we could clear all recents from excel. There so much data there that is utterly useless after I have seen/edited the file.

Beeing able to select all, or one by one would be a plus!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ios version does not open xls files

hi,
    when you release update of excel please make sure, that it can open .XLS files. Current version, can't do it, previous could, version before could not. Every 2 weeks I can't open xls file. Please do something about it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Možnost stálého zobrazení horní lišty

Bylo by dobre, kdyby se dalo trvale zobrazit horni listu s moznosti “uložit” a “zavřít”. Casto totiz nejde stáhnout a aplikace se musi natvrdo zavřít. iPhone 7, iOs13

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When saving or retrieving files, you can see third party file services like Dropbox, OneDrive, but cannot see iCloud.

If I need to access iCloud, it is a two step process. I have to click on My iPad and then click on iCloud. I do not see why you let users see Dropbox and OneDrive and other services, and not iCloud.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base