Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Page set up

Maybe you can add page layout lines for excel
    So the mobile users can determine the exact tables they can make for letter size or legal size or A4 size without going on print set up just to view the size they made

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add shortcuts view for iPad version of Excel

In MS Word, I am able to see what shortcuts, do what, there should be the same option for MS Excel with more shortcuts, like to enter the phrase, to shift worksheets, etc...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WPS Office allows users to change the page background to an eye saving mode.

WPS Office allows users to change the page background to an eye-saving mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Page set up

Maybe you can add page layout lines for excel
    So the mobile users can determine the exact tables they can make for letter size or legal size or A4 size without going on print set up just to view the size they made

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. open multiple files in android

THe ability to switch between open books using the 'Alt+Tab' shortcut.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Diseño de pagina

Por favor sin un diseño de pagina no se puede trabajar bien ya que nunca sabes si se imprime dentro de los márgenes que uno quiere.
    Es una función necesaria.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be an option to limit or completely remove Recent document

Create an option for reducing or eliminating Recent files in the opening page. Too many Recent files listed.
    Same with Word

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ABC keyboard has dark mode but Numberpad does not have dark mode when working on an excel spreadsheet! Please add this feature asap

ABC keyboard has dark mode but Numberpad does not have dark mode when working on an excel spreadsheet! Please add this feature asap - see the two images attached for comparison

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to put files into folders

I use excel on my mobile phone to keep track of my workouts. When I create multiple workouts the main page gets cluttered and I wish I could create a larger folder of workout plans. For example: I could click into a “Chest Workout” folder and have multiple chest workout files that I can continue to add sheets to to record my individual workouts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I should be Able to connect to a windows server or Mac server.

I want to edit files on my Mac server and wimdows server. I only have cloud based options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When duplicating sheets, add the duplicate sheet AFTER original sheet

This one is reaaaalllyyyy simple. Currently, when you duplicate a sheet in Excel for iPad, the original sheet gets pushed to the right of the duplicate. This is really frustrating when you're trying to create a numbered sequence of sheets, so I propose that when one duplicates a sheet, the duplicate sheet goes AFTER the original sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for two documents to be open at the same time.

Allow for two documents to be open at the same time.

235 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Full screen

There was a button to view the sheet in full screen on iPhone
    Please bring it back

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Addition of more shortcuts while using a Bluetooth Keyboard

When I use Excel on PC or Mac, I barely touch the mouse/trackpad, as the shortcuts are plenty and relevant. However, when I’m working on the iPad, there is a severe lack of shortcuts. I use a bluetooth keyboard with my iPad, and besides a few extremely basic shortcuts, it lacks even the essential shortcuts. I can’t even switch between sheets, or use the paste special option, etc. from the keyboard. Please consider providing more shortcuts to be used on an external keyboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Frequent document location for frequently edited spreadsheets

Frequently update documents with new information.
    A place where these documents can reside and be sorted more intelligently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base