Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Excel for Chromebooks

I'm currently in a stats class that requires the use of Excel and the Analysis ToolPak add-on. After trying to use the Google Sheets alternative to no avail, I found that I still had a Microsoft Office 365 account through a previous school. However, there are still many insufficiencies with Excel on the Chromebook, even preventing me from adding the ToolPak or making any specific alterations to graphs/charts. I do not have regular access to PCs or MACs (it did not work for an iPad as well) so I am unsure of how well work will be performed for present…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full desktop class for Excel on iPad please

iPad Pro has become a very powerful piece of hardware. The recent iPadOS has also bring it closer to become a real laptop replacement. I'm one of Office 365 users and I'm using both my Windows desktop/laptop and my iPad Pro during travelling as it's easy to bring along with long battery lasting. I'm an Accountant, so most of my tasks involves with Excel, and Excel on iPad sucks, it lacks so many features and we cannot even open multi instances of Excel even on the newly released iPadOS. iPadOS now has desktop class Safari browser, it would be really…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Must include desktop functions for utilizing powerful android mobiles

The owner android version of excel is useful only for basic excel needs. Whereas to utilize the highly powerful android phones of today it must include functions - pivot table/charts, goal seek, lookups from separate workbooks, macros, text to columns, remove duplicates, conditional formatting, various file saving formats, all paste options etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Locate

Return the number of characters a character or string is from the end of a text within a cell.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formulas and Functions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrated SQL queries

The ability to use QUERY, SORT and FILTER without a lot of fooling around, and as arguments in formulas, in the mobile as well as the browser app gives Google Sheets a conclusive advantage over Excel in data analysis.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Faire apparaître Format de cellule et ses possibilités

Je ne vois pas apparaître l’onglet Format de Cellule pourtant indispensable et accessible sur mon excellent de PC, pourquoi cette anomalie? Merci pour la reponse

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. =TODAY() with the ability to set time zone for online

Online TEAMS site defaults to US date format and I need UK date format

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adicionar la función (buscarX)

Adicionar la función (buscar X), facilita las búsquedas

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exel per Mobile non funziona Funzioni personalizzate

praticamente creo funzioni per exel con visual basic for application su PC e quando apro lo stesso file da IPhone X quindi con l'App mobile Exel mi dice che vba non è supportato per questa versione.

Quindi posso creare il mio file su pc e non posso utilizzarlo sul mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excel vba

I want guide pdf excel vba code and how to apply code

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add ability to subtotal by category like in PC version

Please add ability to subtotal by category like in PC version

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Formel

Hej Exsel,
    Hvornår regner i med at formel ENTYDIGE findes på iPad ios11

Hilsen Hans

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please!!!! Just have Microsoft for Mobile Devices.......

Microsoft for mobile devices should have same capabilities as Microsoft for PC.... I don't understand why its not available now!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Excel Analysis Took Pak

I need to have the analysis tool pak for chromebook for my college courses. I paid for a year of office 365 and expect it should have the same features as it does for a PC or MAC. I paid the same price as those users would and I expect the same features to be available to me.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All functions of Microsoft excel should be able to use/create on iPad

More convenient for customer, it should have all functions as on PC or MC also on IPAD, e.g. data validation list, etc.

I have to switch to open PC when I need to use those function

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere del testo in base al codice inserito senza una formula che potrebbe essere soggetta ad essere cancellata?

Uso un foglio Excel su iPad è ho la necessità inserendo nella colonna E il codice che mi riporta sulla stessa riga nella colonna B del testo. Faccio un esempio, se metto nella colonna E il codice A, nella colonna B deve riportarmi la scritta Entrata in contante. In base al codice deve riportarmi del testo. Non posso usare il cercavert perché in alcuni casi riporto del testo che non sono legati a un codice è di conseguenza questo cancellerebbe la formula. Esiste la possibilità di ottenere questo risultato?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trace precedents/ dependents

Critical feature of excel to audit/ understand calculations made by others...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base