Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ideas in Excel for Mobile

Microsoft could release Ideas in Excel for Mobile, as they released for desktop versions and online (web) version. It would be great to have quick insights and data analysis in the palm of the hands using our smartphone.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chart axes min and max values

My chart seems stuck with starting at zero. If my data starts at large numbers, this means my graph is tiny on the screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Re-include trend analysis in charting (regressive analysis)

What did you do with it? I remember having the ability to include trend curves in charts to enhance the direction a data point might be taking... I can't find it now. It's been a while since I've used Excel in my business, but now I'm finding a very useful informational tool is gone...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give me all the same charting abilities as the desktop.

Set range of y axis.

Set display format for (0..100%, not 0..1).
    Set data source for x-axis on scatter plot
    Set set major and minor grid lines
    Choose data source for new plot: d1..d256
    Name each series
    Add new series
    Change axis data to display (not 0.255, but C1..c256, which contain 0..1024
    Just make charting 100% compatible with excel for desktop, no excuses. This is supposed to be a useful tool, not a children's toy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Data tabs Group/Ungroup function

Grouping rows and columns in Excel is one of the best and most useful functionality of Excel that more than anything differentiates Excel from its competition. It is a critical function for all of your users’ main purpose to use Excel - to be the superior solution for building, maintaining and/or presenting information from a set of data. The Group function makes Excel superior in:
    - expanding and contracting sections of data
    - minimizing schedules/side calculations that other users do not need
    - keeping information organized
    - substituting for creating new sheets (tabs)
    - being an alternative to hiding cells…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 無支援ipad巧控鍵盤

沒有完成支援 iPad巧控鍵盤的注音模式
    無法打出一聲的中文字 只要按空白鍵就會跳到其它視窗無法在打筆記的文字輸入視窗那打出注音『一聲』的中文字
    僅有在office系統每一個app都有這個問題

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Full Graphing Capability

I have just replaced my laptop with an iPad Pro for uni, and I am studying Preclinical Human Biology. With all of our experiments we use correlation coefficients and lines of best fit to interpret our data. It is very frustrating that I can’t do this on my iPad... especially since they are literally marketed as a computer!

“Your next computer is not a computer” - Apple...

Please include all graph elements on the iPad app!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Добавь сканер для штрих кодов

Добавь сканер для штрих кодов

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. tai sao fai co trang thai cam xuc con nguoi xen lan vao

Correlation Id: 53542c37ae7b47aa991aadfbb5b12e65
    Timestamp: 2020-12-25T08:36:34.292Z

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gee. MAKE IT WORK!

I want exactly the same abilities to set major grid line intervals on charts that I had for decades on desktop versions. The online help keeps running me in circles to the same useless pages!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. for office 365 app allow to work in landscape mode

cant get the office app to work in landscape mode, the samsung S6 tablet requires landscape to use the keyboard, portrait severely restricts it useability, suggest you build rotation into the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Barra de desplazamiento

Cuando nos deplazemos por el documento de excel con el mouse usando la barra lateral u horizontal, el documento debería moverse al mismo tiempo que movemos la barra para saber por donde nos movemos.

Ahora lo que hace es que se mueve cuando sueltas el mouse e igual nos hemos saltado 3 páginas de donde queríamos desplazarnos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When inserting a link, add an option to display an image from a url

That would help creating more dynamic contents while maintaining file size to a minimum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Smart art graphics feature not appearing in I-Pad Pro excel

It seems the excell versions appearing in I-Pad is not full version, like the one used in laptop.

KR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop subsetting!

There is no reason to remove functionality because I am using IOS. My IOS machines (iPhone, iPad) have more computing power than my desktop did when I started using Excel. I am trying to do simple plotting. I am enclosing a file which has two graphs in it. The upper one is the best I can do with the etch-a-sketch clone called "Excel for IOS". The lower one is the one I wanted. But there is no "format axis" option on the iPad. This is just stupid. Fix it. DO NOT REMOVE ANY FUNCTIONALITY just because it is running on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More colours

How cheap do you have to be? Yeah, we get to use this for free but really? Just one theme, that we can’t change and can only use shades of orange and blue? Come. On. You have more cash than my bank account and yet you still ask for more. At least let us use more shades on Excel for iPhone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base