Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Opening 2 Excel Sheets in iOS for iPad and iPhone

Would be great if iOS users are able to open 2 Excel sheets using split screens on iPads

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Split view on excel and works with 2 different spreadsheets at the same time

Split view on excel and works with 2 different spreadsheets at the same time. Many times is neccesary to have access to a excel file to feed forward a new one.
    Kind the same of outlook for iPad, now I can see mail and calendar at the same time with split view

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to select non adjacent cells and see their value its insane not to have provisions for something so basic ..

The most basic function in any table is to be able to select non adjacent cells and instantaneous calculate their value. You NEED to address this ASAP as we are turning to Numbers to do excell work ....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing / Navigating Workbooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple excell sheets

Well since you have it in word and PP, please do it also on excell. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Put a lock on my files on iPhone 11pro

I can’t seem to be able to lock my files on my phone it would be nice to be able to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable lower left summary footers with multiple workbooks

When filtering data in a source workbook, I often highlight an array and use the summary total, average and count along the bottom left edge. I need to take those totals and put them into a second spreadsheet. But why, when I open a second file and reduce the size do those the totals disappear even though I can still see the bottom edge of the source workbook? I can open anything else... word, PowerPoint and those totals remain. I end up having to open a second instance Of excel and put it on a separate screen in order for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PAGE VIEW IN IPAD

It would be great have a page view (not only excel view) in iPad. That could improve the performance at working with a view ready to print

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Abrir varios libros a la vez en un iPad

Sería un plus el poder trabajar en un iPad o celular con dos libros a la vez, ya que el trabajo con las hojas de cálculo se ha hecho más imprescindible en el día a día.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can we become a partner or get funded for this project ?

Ever open to give feedback - however would love to have funding and to become a partner - support for this project will be of great value ❤️

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Selection of different blocks of cells simultaneously

A feature that allows selection of different blocks of cells simultaneously i.e. the equivalent of holding down the command key while selecting cells in Mac

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enable full screen view in Android

I want to be able to hide all tool bars in Excel for Android so that I can view my spreadsheet full-screen. The toolbars and ribbon take up way too much real-estate on my screen. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. opening more than one workbook at a time

Being able to work on two workbooks at the dame time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pls add the feature of opening 2 spreadsheets at same time

Open on ipados two spreadsheets at the same time

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SAVING ENTIRE WORKBOOK

I would like to save an entire workbook with no more than 2 steps and attach it to an email.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Open excel file in Card view

Have an option to start an Excel file in card view mode. Once file is opened in mobile app, a view of all tables (from all sheets) you can choose from, select table to start card view for that table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiple Excel Documents At Once

Word has done it. Why isn’t Excel being done together? Opening two instances of excel at once on iPadOS. This will vastly improve productivity on iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Page set up

Maybe you can add page layout lines for excel
    So the mobile users can determine the exact tables they can make for letter size or legal size or A4 size without going on print set up just to view the size they made

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base