Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mobile Devices, Tablets, Phones (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile)

Welcome to the Excel for Mobile Devices forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pivot Table Full Functionality

Working almost completely in excel (Finance/accounting), pivot tables are on every sheet/in every file. Need to have a way to be able to refresh tables that have data within the file on another sheet, use slicers, etc. Excel for iPad needs to have the same functionality for me to get an iPad as opposed to a Microsoft product

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring the desktop version to iPad...

I can’t even pivot on my iPad so I’ve been forced to use the web based version which only works if I’m on Wi-Fi. It would make the iPad so much closer to a computer and less of an add on the my MacBook

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PivotTables and Power Pivot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to make and edit pivot table on android

I want to make and edit pivot table on my android device

Please add that feature to excel android

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pivot Refresh Data

I have a workbook that is shared with my laptop and android, it has a Pivot Table & Chart.

When I open my workbook from android to refresh data.

I can't seem to click on the Refresh button Tab Pivot Table. My Workbook is not protected with a password. I wanted it to be Auto or Manual Refresh data when workbook is open from android.

Any help would be appreciated.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let's android tablet can use pivot table function please.

I will can use tablet replace laptop if it can use function pivot table and other functions like a laptop. Now the tablet it is so powerful then I think it can do that.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pivot table is vital for the full appreciation of excel in ipados

iPad is now operating like a computer. It needs all the full features of excel to allow effective appreciation of it application. iPadOS is software in ipad and need the full application of office 365

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. pls provide pivot table option in office for android

pls provide pivot table option in office for android

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. pls provide pivot table option in office for android

pls provide pivot table option in office for android

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Text to coloumn

I hope office 365 on android can support feature TEXT TO COLOUMN and PIVOTABLE

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Agregar las opciones de tablas dinámicas

Agregar tablas dinámicas en la app excel para iPad.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dropdown to assist user to rebind a pivot table’s dimension when underlying source column label has changed

Do you plan to have a good way to assist the user to interactively repair a pivot table’s orphaned labels following an incompatible repasting of it’s source table? For example, a source table’s column is renamed and I don’t want the pivot table to just drop the corresponding dimension without giving me the opportunity to rebind it to the new source column. Unfortunately, most often, right before I do a refresh on the pivot table I am most likely to forget to look for what might go missing from it. Cheers, Henk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need to create a pivot table on my android device

It needs to be just as easy to access things such as pivot tables on the android application

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ADD Pivot table to android app

Please add piviot table for android app it restricts me and i have to use wps office due to that

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data.

I want to freeze the top and bottom rows and left hand column in a pivot table to make it easier to view the data. Maybe you could add this as a formatting option?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. full excel on dex

ok I see so many voting for full excel on Ipad.. but what about Samsung Dex??!! seriously.. there is plenty of Processor Power.. the external display provides all the screen real estate you need and mouse & keyboard support would enable Microsoft to FAST TRACK excel to the mobile world with Dex.. especially with the upcoming release of Tab S7+!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pivot table in mobile phone not supporting as well as looking view for text /numbers that is present in WPS excel

Pivot table in mobile phone not supporting as well as looking view for text /numbers that is present in WPS excel

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When will Microsoft finally listen!

It’s been over 2 years since I first posted the need for pivot tables for Excel iPad and there have been hundreds of others requesting the same. When will Microsoft listen and finally provide this. I am paying for the Office365 subscription and feeling increasingly ripped off. 2 years of requests seem to show they are not listening

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base