or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! The made this mistake twice??? Unbelieveable I will not update for sure!!!

• Janet H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Version 15.38 and am unable to insert a picture into my Excel footer. I am glad to see I am not the only one with this issue.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have version 15.37 and the feature appears to have disappeared again!

• Monika B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Steve K,
        Thank you very very much !!! You are our saviour :))
        So so nice you've made my day.
        Cool
        Nice week-end to all of you :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I update to this version that includes the pictures in the header/footer? I have Office 365 version of Excel for Mac.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't show for me? Liley a user issue but when I try to select Insert Picture from the menu the option to do so is greyed out.

• Andrew Duncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m so pleased that the Insert Image option has been reintroduced to Excel for MAC. However, why are the image sizes for Format Picture in the Header & Footer given in inches when the default sizes have been set as metric (cm)? Images inserted in the normal part of the spreadsheet show as cm in the Picture Format Tab! Yes, you can live with this, but it is rather inconsistent. Look forward to the fix soon in a new version.

• Andrew Duncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Microsoft. At last we have got back to some of the functionality of Excel 2011. Now for the VBA editor to be fixed.

• Liz Gilbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great news, although the latest version of Excel (as of last week) was crashing my coworkers Mac, so he had to uninstall Office and reinstall without doing updates. I hope whatever bug is in the latest update is also fixed when they release this update.

• Daniel Hertzberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HAHAHA yeah, sometimes a zen like attitude to things helps. Still, I would love to know what the issue is/was. Does MS not see a need to support the mac crowd, are they short staffing the team or maybe they are not even full-time on mac issues. It would be sad, but considering the other issues on Windoze and their Office package I am not surprised we get the short end of the stick. Just like the limited version of Office 365 for Mac. Same price fewer features... does anyone know whether that was ever intended to be integrated on the Excel Online version?
        Let's rejoice and give praise to Steve and the team for now! Hurray!

Dan with regards from rainy Stockholm!

• Daniel Hertzberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Superb news Steve, just downloaded and updated the office suite to version 15.36!!!! Unbelievable it took you guys so long to reenable a standard feature. Just tried and it works. A major relief! Must be something magical about the 13th! 13th of August 2015 filed, 2017 June 13th you guys have hear our pleas!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base