Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andreas Jauss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So still no interest to fix bugs you implement a second time in your software?

You should rethink your customerservice strategy.

• Roberta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have windows 10 on a laptop and i cannot insert pictures into my excel document at all the option is completely grayed out!!!

• Andro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nope Steve K. Your team implemented the bug again. This one is not closed until you solve it and take care that your teammates do not reimplment silly bugfixes!

This is not acceptable for a professional software or a proof that Microsoft gives a f**** about their clinets on a Mac.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just performed an update and am using 16.10 however I cannot insert a pic the option is greyed out

• C James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unbelievable that this should even have to be discussed in a piece of 2016 software. Yes, I can now inset an image in to the header, but cannot put it behind text as I can in almost every other Microsoft program. Extraordinary.

• Robert Grieve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to this feature? It was there for a couple of months and now it's no longer available! This is becoming ridiculous!! Can Microsoft please rectify this problem?

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I subscribe to Microsoft Office and I am unable to insert a logo into my Excel header on a Mac. You'd think this is a feature the people would use regularly, so why is it not available? Such an unintuitive and clunky experience. Lame. 1.5 hours of my life I'll never get back....

• Andro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! The made this mistake twice??? Unbelieveable I will not update for sure!!!

• Janet H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Version 15.38 and am unable to insert a picture into my Excel footer. I am glad to see I am not the only one with this issue.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have version 15.37 and the feature appears to have disappeared again!

• Monika B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Steve K,
        Thank you very very much !!! You are our saviour :))
        So so nice you've made my day.
        Cool
        Nice week-end to all of you :)

How do I update to this version that includes the pictures in the header/footer? I have Office 365 version of Excel for Mac.

Doesn't show for me? Liley a user issue but when I try to select Insert Picture from the menu the option to do so is greyed out.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base