Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Add Find all in the Mac app

IN the windows version you can click on the button find all when you are in a search box. This then shows you all cells which contain your search criteria in a list. Please add this feature to the Mac app, too!

168 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Florian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!??? Is it kind a joke not to add main features in Microsoft programs for MAC? We pay big money for this soft and it is limited in many things. Very strange...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have also just made the switch from Windows to Mac (Office 365). "Find All" is a feature I use regularly.

How can the "find all" selection possibly be missing in Office 365 for MAC. This is a real deal breaker. This needs to be added ASAP.

• Erik van der Neut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm just switching over from Windows to Mac and I am completely SHOCKED that this feature is missing in Excel on the Mac! This is an extremely important feature that I used all the time :-(

This needs to be added a.s.a.p.!

Oh my goodness. this request has been made over THREE years ago, and it's still not there. I'm using Office 365. That's an expensive product. I can honestly not believe that Find All is missing from Excel on the Mac.

I'm very unhappy :-(

Erik

• Rathan Abraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really important feature to those like me who wants to see the cell reference, sheet name and other details of the search results in one place. kindly add it.

please add the feature. this is so frustrating. I am in desperate need of this option and I depends on this heavily.

• S Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used this feature several times every week while using Excell for windows and switched to a Mac only to be very disappointed. Please add this feature.

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Add Find All function in Excel for Mac, just upgraded from Office 2011 to 2016 and really though it had that function, but again disappointed :-(

Literal insanity that this doesn't exist on Mac. It smells like torture. Sort it out.

• Disappointed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto - "Find All" is a feature I really miss from the Windows version of Excel. Please add this feature to your requirement specs for the next release.

ADD THE FIND & SELECT FEATURE ASAP! I am being forced to work on a Mac computer as all my co workers love it but I must say I am not loving it with this feature missing I use it a lot .

Why is it not an option if it was a conscious decision to omit can I know why?

Frustrated

Please do add Find all and Replace all button in find and replace window of Excel for MAC ..

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base