Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Add support for Get & Transform (formerly Power Query)

Make Get & Transform (formerly Power Query) available in Excel for Mac (like in Excel for Windows)

3,241 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

856 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SteveP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also vote for this, or at the very least Pivot Charts and that level of access... And bring abck the GUI builder for MS Query when pulling data from an external database. Please! It is sad how lately new releases may look prettier but take away features....

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

power pivot and power map for mac. i agree with others that the software is being knowingly mis-sold to mac users with known issues around lack of content

• Jeremy Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does none of the documentation mention the rather important fact that Power Map isn't available on Mac. You can't continue to pretend that Office365 is a product and then short change paying customers. If you're still only Windows like the old days then say so

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just purchased a MS office pro-plus license as I read that powerpivot add-in is available. Unfortunately Tech Support has just told me that it was not available in the Mac version. When will it be enabled in the Mac version? Am so disappointed.

• manoDerecha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It´s really nonsense not to have the same features in all platforms available since we all pay the same!, please do things right and bring powertools to the mac!

• Harsh Gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac doesn't even have pivot chart! Why? What is the point of using Excel on mac if it can't perform the same functions as pc? We pay the same, we use the software for the same purposes - please make it equally capable on both platforms!

• Stig Kjær Anderen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the PowerPivot capabilities to Excel 2016 for Mac asap - Make the PC and Mac vesion equal - as the name equality indicates

Mac doesn't even have pivot chart! Why? What is the point of using Excel on mac if it can't perform the same functions as pc? We pay the same, we use the software for the same purposes - please make it equally capable on both platforms!

• d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used mac personally for years but next laptop will be pc...I've gotten too frustrated attempting to move files from work pc to my mac only not to have ESSENTIAL functionality. If Apple is out there actually listening, please help, otherwise, your are forcing business folks to abandon ship!

• Roland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should have no difference between windows and mac version ! Feel cheated too ! Please ad Power Tools in mac version.

Power Pivot on Excel Mac version functionality should be the same as Windows version - feel I have be cheated by purchasing this. Where is the data model ??

• Oned Moreno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please i would be very helpful to have powerpivots, power query and powermac in excel for mac

power features urgently required for mac / ios. the web app is fine - except the printing 'feature' is lacking online. so ... please add full functionality for mac excel.

Feedback and Knowledge Base