Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Add support for Get & Transform (formerly Power Query)

Make Get & Transform (formerly Power Query) available in Excel for Mac (like in Excel for Windows)

2,915 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

783 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using Power Query on a very regular basis, and considering to change from Windows to Mac OS. I'm quite surprised to see that such an important feature is not available on Mac OS... it's a big disappointment...

As part of the user stories for Get & Transform (PowerQuery), please can I request that you include pulling data from SharePoint lists as a source, including O365 sharepoint sites with SSO authentication.

• Ralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this function/feature to Excel for the Mac! I could not believe it is not available..

I purchased office 2019 for Mac today, naively assuming that power query would come standard in excel, but to my dismay it does not!!!!!!!

please add power pivots and power query for Mac excel 2019

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to set up Pivot Tables as Data Models. Allowing such things as distinct count functionality would be great.

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m encouraging the Dev team currently working on the Mac platform to keep at it, this is much needed!

Me too - is quite a drag to be missing when you have been using Excel for Windows

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

Feedback and Knowledge Base