Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steven G Pochop Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add power map functionality to Excel for 3D Maps. If it is a demographic issue, I would purchase an add in for the functionality. It would also be great if there was a disclaimer citing the differences, like in the Help feature when someone tries to access functionality that doesn't exist on a specific build for a platform. "The functionality that you are trying to access is currently not support by Excel for Mac 2019." Thank you.

• g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Power maps add-in to Microsoft Excel for Mac!

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Power maps add-in to Microsoft Excel for Mac. I created some projects in the windows environment only to not be able to share and augment the data across my team.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Power maps add-in to Microsoft Excel for Macs. I am forced to work on a Mac at work but don't have all of the options that Windows users have and this limits my job.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor adicionar 3D Map/Power Map para o Mac! Também tenho dificuldades em conseguir criar mapa coroplético com estados Brasileiros, com país sem problemas, mas estados Brasileiros....muita dificuldade!

Let's make a strong current for Excel 2016 on the Mac to be updated with the use of forms. It is very difficult to work like this. Can anyone shed some light on the subject ?: What does Microsoft talk about?
    We buy the Microsoft product also when we use MAC. Please. Look at MAC users.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That option is not available yet. Was just trying to do the same.

Is it possible to view a 3 map in excel for mac, if it was created in the windows version? My team needs to be able to view it across both platforms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base