Even basic things don't work
I have so many issues that I don't know where to start? Excel for mac keeps freezing every few minutes. I don't even have such a complex or a large spreadsheet.
1. The edit option in VBA editor keeps freezing. It wasn't even available till a few days ago.
2. When I try to save a linked filed, it takes forever and some times just crashes.
3. Many options available on Windows Excel is not even available on Mac. For instance, find/replace has many options in Windows but not so in Mac.
4. Macro/VBA editors and other related functions are not available or do not work
5. Excel is not only very slow on my Mac (I have 8 Gig Ram and the best processor available in the market) It is not only slow but slows down the whole computer and freezes, and then crashes on a frequent basis. I am not even sure what triggers it.