(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bao-Tram Ton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminExcel Team [MSFT] (Admin, Office.com) responded  · 

I’m happy to report that Slicers for tables are now supported in Excel for Mac. Just check for updates and make sure you have version 16.×. Timelines are coming soon for filtering date fields in PivotTables.

Thanks for all your votes.
    Steve K [MS Excel]

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The formatting for slicers won't work. When you click to modify a slicer style, all the options are table elements instead, not slicer elements.

• Matthew A. Feadler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Steve K, except they still don't. My PowerQuery/PowerPivot Excel document that's works just fine on Windows won't even open on Mac without doing a "repair", and after that the slicers don't respond to any clicks.

• Eric TOURNIER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the timeline and slicer options! I can't use files created on PC by my colleagues at work! When will you fix this bug? I really hope an update, we're in 2018 !!!

• Jason Skewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is the slicer option not active in Excel? I can see the button, but it is greyed out. Is there a plan to activate this? Surely it is a simple development to execute??

please include timelines and slicer options (multiple filter select) in the Mac instance of Excel.

• olivier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include the filters especially the timeline for the dynamic cross table bar ....

• Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please include timelines and slicer options (multiple filter select) in the Mac instance of Excel. We work across multiple OSs at my job and this would be extremely helpful!

The business I work at shares excel files between mac and pc users, having the slicer function on mac as well would mean everyone could utilise the slicer tool. Not just the pc users.

• Alain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this badly, just finished designing the slicer for my non-pivot table and was appalled that it does not work on Mac... Appreciate if this can be addressed.

• CAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include complete slicer functionality to MAC. I too work across several groups and It's impacting my job negatively

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base