Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Custom Data Labels for Scatter and Bubble graphs

Can you include the ability to apply custom data labels to scatter and bubble graphs, specifically the Label Option of "Value from Cells" that the Windows version has had since Excel 2013.

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this? The Parallels and an extra MS office work-around for one function is a little too expensive

Any updates on this? I need this feature as well since it exists on the windows version

• KD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 hours of searching + trying to figure out an alternative later, I am trying to understand why this feature does not exist. Are there limitations technologically that this can't be accomplished? Please oh please tell me why this hasn't been done... It seems like such a simple ask considering it's available on PC!

• Chris F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of a chart without labels? Hey colleagues, come check out this smattering of dots; wow useful, great job!. fully stupid. ESPECIALLY when it already existed in previous/different versions.

• Jenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this a feature, also the ability to move the order of columns from the select data screen.

This is ridiculous. If you are going to sell a product for Mac that is missing so many basic functions available in your product for Windows you should sell it at a discount NOT the same price.

• Jack C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be added ASAP. There is no excuse for a simple functionality like this to not be included. Get it together Microsoft.

• MJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. It's incredibly frustrating to use a product that doesn't have full capability, even though it's the same cost as the one for windows. I'm actually baffled that this doesn't exist as an option.

• DR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful - it is a function I expect as an office user

This would be very helpful - I use Excel for making scatter plots and wish to label the values of each scatter plot point using a third variable - otherwise I'll need to use mathplot lib in python!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base