Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Custom Data Labels for Scatter and Bubble graphs

Can you include the ability to apply custom data labels to scatter and bubble graphs, specifically the Label Option of "Value from Cells" that the Windows version has had since Excel 2013.

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andreas Thehos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually I have to edit any data label manually or to use the free XY Charts Labeler-Addin. Pleas make value from cells availible, it is such an important function!

• Fix it already commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mac product is such a piece of $#!+ comparatively. Either support it or drop it, but stop being @$$#073$ about it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Utterly ridiculous that this option is missing, it’s been a standard component of the windows version since 2013. Completely ripping off Mac users

Any news on this? The Parallels and an extra MS office work-around for one function is a little too expensive

Any updates on this? I need this feature as well since it exists on the windows version

• KD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 hours of searching + trying to figure out an alternative later, I am trying to understand why this feature does not exist. Are there limitations technologically that this can't be accomplished? Please oh please tell me why this hasn't been done... It seems like such a simple ask considering it's available on PC!

• Chris F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of a chart without labels? Hey colleagues, come check out this smattering of dots; wow useful, great job!. fully stupid. ESPECIALLY when it already existed in previous/different versions.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base