Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Insert photos into comment box!!!

Not sure why this option isn't available, completely leaving your customer base out to hang with a feature I used when I had PC...

42 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GET AWAY WITH REMOVING THIS??????????? CMON EXCEL GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add the feature back into Excel, such a handy tool. Don't really know why it was removed??

• sh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHy did you not keep this option for Mac? The more I use office for Mac to more I find missing and the more I'm likely to move to open office or google docs

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree with:

Insert photos into comment box!!!

Not sure why this option isn't available, completely leaving your customer base out to hang with a feature I used when I had PC...

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reinstate this option for Mac users. Everyone here (people that could bothered to add a comment) wants it.

• Arman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring it back MS! I'm on my masters in Petroleum engineering, and I actually really need this.

Why is this not working for Mac? We have this function on Windows machines but it is not enabled on the Mac version?

• Mark J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just needed to do this, and I couldn't. Major pain - google sheets looking better and better!

Agreed. When I add a comment, then Format text box, choose text fill, select the picture or texture fill option, then insert picture from file, the picture never shows up in the comment box. Where is it?

When using Excel Mac 2011 it works, 2016 does not work. I can enter them in 2011 and view them in 2016 with a mouseover.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base