Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joel Carlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for this, it works well, I don’t even mind that there is no button on the ribbon yet. Kudos!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeaaayyyyyyy - - -this is wonderful! just tested it - - gosh gosh gosh - it works. I love it i love it i love it i'm repeating myself sorry :) :) - - how great is this. And thank you for the thorough tutorial - I've never tried recording a macro - and usually just freeze and panic, if I end up in the visual basic editor...... I feel a little cooler and more clever now - - which is quite something for a middle-aged woman. i like!

Why is this still an issue? It's 2018, Microsoft. Stop trying to get Mac users to go PC. We will not and we won't buy your lousy programs unless you fix them. I'll stick with the free versions I get from being in school and go back to using google sheets and docs. If I could actually get all of the options I need for school, I MIGHT consider buying Microsoft Office.

• Shawna M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's pretty ridiculous that a company creates software for both a PC and a Mac, and charges the same for both, but doesn't offer the same program on both - such as not including Flash Fill on the Mac version. No reason for doing something like this other than a conflict of interest....Mac users should get a discounted rate if they are getting a subpar program. How pathetic for a company to do this when there are so many Mac users today.

• Pbrown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have office 365 you can just use the excel online version. That is what I have resorted to when I need to use it for multiple rows.

Please add Flash Fill for Mac. The same functionality should be available for Windows and PC licenses, or else the price should be lower for Macs.

• Mj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel with all the technology that is available, there is no reason why flash fill will not work on a Mac. Mac users pay the same price for office 365 as those who have the PCs. Please fix it

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow? We don't have Flash Fill on macs? The one time I need excel for something?! Please fix Microsoft.

Add Flash Fill for Mac and stop providing some options on Windows but not providing them for Mac users. I paid for the same software and I expect the same level of service.

• Ryan H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, It is super lame that Flash Fill was not made for the Mac version of the software. Is this some petty corporate squabble that the rest of us have to pay for. Please stop the lameness and update your software.

• Mitchel Krause commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Flashfill. I am amazed that this feature which is so crucial to excel is missing. Please, please, please!

• bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is terrible, I have spent like 30 minutes researching this "Flash Fill" option on my Macbook pro Excel program just to find out it is not available. I really need this to work because I need it for my class.

• ZJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I'm paying to use your software, I'd expect to get the full software I'm paying for regardless of what hardware I'm using. Please put flash-fill in the mac version of Microsoft Excel. We take a penalty to our grades for this.

• leanne choo who is desperately trying not to go bald at this point of time commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

help me jesus PLEAAASEEEE I AM A SMALL SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC BUSINESS STUDENT TRYING TO GET HER ******* DIPLOMA AND I HAVE TO GET THROUGH AN EXCEL MODULE BUT IVE ALREADY BOUGHT A MAC :(((( JUST ADD THE FUNCTION PLSSsss Every lesson I suffer amongst the window users who mock at me for trying to b an aesthetic asf edgy teen with a shiny macbook, leT ME LIVEEEEeee

• Tobes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Business Major and Creative here. Most of my musical work has to be done on a Mac. That's why I have one. I'm definitely facing issues with my Computer classes in school because I can't use the "Flash Fill" function. It's a major inconvenience. Please help us out here.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base