Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

Modern Charts for Excel

Make the Modern Charts (Treemap, Sunburst etc) that are available on the Windows version of Office also available on the Mac version

326 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Charles Sultana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminExcel Team [MSFT] (Admin, Office.com) responded  · 

Hi All – the new version of Excel for Mac (version 16.x) includes the modern chart types. There are TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, and Histogram charts now available. Office 365 subscribers also get Funnel and Map charts (as on Excel for Windows). There are some improvements coming for all these chart types in the next few months.

To update to the latest version of Excel, go to the Help menu and click Check for Updates.

Thanks – Steve K [MS Excel]

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great news except that charts are not working in since 16.9 veresion. I can draw any chart since them.

• Mike McLeod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make these available. I use my Mac for everything except Excel, and it is frustrating...

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is completely silly that both the windows and the online version of excel have statistical charts, but the mac does not.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, please make "box and whiskers charts" available for the Mac version of Excel. Thanks!
        Best regards Matt

• Diego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make box plots and other statistical tools available for mac!

Make histogram icon available on mac, make Box and Whisker Diagram available for Mac users (as it is for PC users)

Thanks

The MS Office for Mac now is much better than previous versions. But it will be fantastic if the Box and Whiskers chart is available on the Mac MS Office. Hope to see it soon. Thank you.

• Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Excel 2016 for Windows, but I dont see the "Statistical Charts" option... Help!

• FB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it is ironic this feature is available on iOS but not on Mac. I can create those on my phone, but not even view them on my actual computer.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base