Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Mac?

When using

When using "cannot use object linking and embedding" Excel's latest version which "cannot use object linking and embedding" I just installed I get "cannot use object linking and embedding" the message "cannot use object linking and embedding" every couple of "cannot use object linking and embedding" minutes. I realize that "cannot use object linking and embedding" Microsoft disables Macintosh "cannot use object linking and embedding" versions of its software out of "cannot use object linking and embedding" spite, but usually it's just "cannot use object linking and embedding" a feature, like OLE, that "cannot use object linking and embedding" I used to like back a decade or "cannot use object linking and embedding" so ago and I've "cannot use object linking and embedding" learned to work around it. These childish "cannot use object linking and embedding" pranks used to be pitiable, but "cannot use object linking and embedding" now it's annoying to "cannot use object linking and embedding" have this stupid message pop "cannot use object linking and embedding" up every couple of "cannot use object linking and embedding" minutes. Do you have "cannot use object linking and embedding" any idea how "cannot use object linking and embedding" annoying "cannot use object linking and embedding" that "cannot use object linking and embedding" can "cannot use object linking and embedding" be? Perhaps you should grow "cannot use object linking and embedding" up and "cannot use object linking and embedding" stop your whining and "cannot use object linking and embedding" fix it. Of course "cannot use object linking and embedding" you won't because this type of "cannot use object linking and embedding" nonsense is "cannot use object linking and embedding" what makes "cannot use object linking and embedding" Microsoft, Microsoft. "cannot use object linking and embedding"

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MHBrown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →