It would be great if you could export from Excel to a Sharepoint list in Excel for Mac. At present you have to cut and paste which is prone to error with large files.41 votes
Thanks for this suggestion. Although you can’t initiate this from within Excel for Mac, you can create a new list in SharePoint without exporting or copying and pasting. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Save the Excel file that contains the table you want to export to SharePoint.
2. Go to the SharePoint site, and navigate to the Site Contents, where you can create a new list.
3. Click New > List, and then choose Create from Excel.
4. Select or upload the Excel file.
5. SharePoint will detect the tables in the file, and you can choose which table to use to create your list.
You can find more detailed instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/create-a-list-based-on-a-spreadsheet-380cfeb5-6e14-438e-988a-c2b9bea574fa
- Don't see your idea?