Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mac

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the Excel for Mac forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add 'Insert' key for Microsoft Excel Translate Function

In Word 365, you have an 'Insert' key in the 'Translate' function under the 'Review' tab. In Microsoft Excel, the 'Insert' key appears to be missing. I would suggest adding an insert key.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom essay writing service

Hello, I have urgent need good Custom essay writing service. Because this is very important for my work and For choosing, I have needed your help. So please focus on it and shared good service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to be able to automatically attach an open excel workbook to an email in outlook

I want to be able to automatically attach an open excel workbook to an email in outlook without having to save to a folder and then attach from that folder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save Buttons - Why don't I have a save button in my Excel and Word apps using my Macbook?

Why don't I have a save button in my Excel and Word apps using my Macbook?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. split cell feature

Please support split cell feature not just merge cells.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Full functionality with Excel for iPad

I'd like to see the full version of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for iPad. The mobile version doesn't cut it, and I have to switch back to my Mac. The iPad Pro's more than capable of handling the full software.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FULL Feature Parity with Windows Office

How about you guys add an action item for feature parity between OSes you support. This goes for the whole suite of apps. I'm really tired of paying for "Office lite" on my Mac at the same price just to use your half baked apps that leak/allocate way more memory than what is required. I'm way more inclined to drop Microsoft apps and subscriptions from my life than switch to Windows for a better app experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Excel and MAC OS seem to have problem with Khmer font.

Khmer font seem to have problem on MAC Excel, which need microsoft team to fix it.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop asking for updates on different MACs

This is an Apple problem. On several MACs you cannot update office because the OS Apple does not allow you. This very frustrating! So please stop asking for updating because the user simply cannot perform the operation on his/her computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Best Gemstone Testing and Identification?

Lab testing is very important before any gemstone or diamond is bought, it has to be certified from a good laboratory. Consumers should be wary when buying gemstones and diamonds and not fall prey to advertising tactics like celebrity endorsements, offers, and discounts; the only way to be absolutely certain is to demand an appropriate government lab certificate, which clearly states the authenticity of the gemstone and any treatments it may have undergone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excel for Mac must support electronic signature

I don't mean inserting a scanned signature in the sheet, I mean digitally signing using a digital signature file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Objects on Excel doesnt diaplay at 100% view

The object in the excel has dimension with height as 3.81 inches and width as 4 inches keeping the view at 100%, with respect to the said information - the height and the width don't match the said specifications at 100% as for your clear understanding I've highlighted it with red.

Please note - the display is working perfect with object dimensions when I'm working with any of the other programs eg. Adobe photoshop, All illustration programs, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Objects on Excel at 100% view dont apply on the display

The object in the excel has dimension with height as 3.81 inches and width as 4 inches keeping the view at 100%, with respect to the said information - the height and the width don't match the said specifications at 100% as for your clear understanding I've highlighted it with red.

Please note - the display is working perfect with object dimensions when I'm working with any of the other programs eg. Adobe photoshop, All illustration programs, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Objects on Excel at 100% view dont apply on the display

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Use Python for the scripting language instead of inventing a new one

Python seems to be the universal choice for scripting languages these days, except Microsoft. I think more people would use Office products if they already knew how to program them. Please don't develop your own language. It's a waste of your time and mine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stacking Tabs

Usability: I need 23 different sheets/categories to track my finances. This results in 23 tabs, which overflow outside the window and which makes it cumbersome to switch between sheets. A BETTER solution would be to allow the tabs to be stacked into 2 horizontal rows - one on top of the other. Then instead of many mouse clicks, just one! Great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to analyse survival data using Kaplan Meir graph in excel? How to do that

I want to analyse survival data using Kaplan Meir graph in excel? How to do that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it possible to lock a spreadsheet page on an Excel file in Excel for Mac.

I have Excel file page set at 130%, for example, it is easy to expand or contract the size with a wrong move on the MacBook control pad. Make it possible to freeze a page size in an Excel file. Resetting is a pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. . Online security is as important as any other security.

The Internet is surging with digital threats. Every other device is under attack either by some cybercriminal or malicious software. It is high time that we must install McAfee Antivirus software to protect our devices and data from web-based threats. McAfee offers a number of advanced versions that you can select from. Once you choose the compatible product, visit the site mcafee.com/activate to activate the purchased product.

visit my site :- https://centralbitdefenderinstallation.mypixieset.com/
    https://mcafeecomactivate.yahoosites.com

https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/uknortoncomsetup
    https://sites.google.com/a/a1office.co.uk/officesetup/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?