Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Mac

Welcome to the Excel for Mac forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EXCEL for MAC

Bonjour.
    Apparemment la fonctionalité suivante n'existe pas dans la version MAC et c'est bien dommage:
    "Evaluation de formule" dans Excel pour Mac 2011 qui, d'après l'ouvrage de Faïza Moumen Piasco, "Gestion Comptable avec Excel", éditions Eni,,2012 se trouve dans l'onglet Formule > Audit de formules > Evaluation de Formules et qui permet d'évaluer les formules imbriquées au fur et à mesure en soulignant chaque fois l'élément sur lequel il travaille. C'est un outil bien plus élaboré que l'outil de recherche des antécédents et très utile !

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. auto fit row height

either missing or does not function properly as i have yet to find the setting - so i end up creating on the mac then editing on a windows box. Used to be that on the mac it was a better product than windows - if you are going to offer it then do not do it half-way

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cell gradient compatibility with windows office

Better compatibility and be able to apply gradient fill on cells.
    When a document with conditional formatting applying gradients on cell is done in windows an then opened on mac the same breaks and file lags everywhere until remove all the gradients.
    This shouldnt happen....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find and replace text without affecting font style[Bold,Italic,Subscript,Superscript]

I want to find some text and replace to null string, After the text will be replaced. But, the following words font style would be affect.

Any idea to fix this?
    Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formatting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base