Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for Windows (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Excel for Windows (Desktop Application) feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “File”, then “Feedback”, then “Send a Frown” in Excel. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem.

To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recover 7-zip file password

Want to recover lost or forgotten 7-zip file password then simply go with eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. This software can solve all password combination without any trouble and give an instant password to open 7z file. It supports all 7z versions and Windows 10 (32-bite, & 64-bite).

More info:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. eg urgent

At first my data was sort by Invoice number, but I accidentally press something and it was sort in other way and cannot return back to its original running number. It is difficult for me to describe my problem.... but my suggestion is shown thru the pic attached below.

it is like.. you draw a line and that separate the number in the column and become 2 columns. so that I can adjust the 'A column' without disturbing the 'new B column' especially when there is huge data, then no need to adjust one by one.

If there is alrdy…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pegging cells

When pegging cells to create new worksheets; you currently have to peg each cell individually.
    Would like to see excel have an option to peg all cells at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. your new search bar needs to be able to find functions as I type. I type in "vloo" it doesn't add vlookup to the list of items listed

The new search box at the top is really great; however, it doesn't anticipate what I want as I type very well. When I type "vloo" I would think vlookup would be an option below, but I have to type the whole function "vlookup" before it shows up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. provide a way to comment on previous suggestions in this suggestion box not just vote :)

This Suggestion Box is a great Idea.

But., we need a way to express our views on Previous Suggestions.

Voting is Nice; But, Clarifying and Justifying are better :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Office update does not work at all on metered network

Fix this bug. It has been reported online sine 2016. I click the 'upgrade now' button. Process notices i have a metered network and asks me if i want to continue. I say 'yes'. Process instantly dies, disappears. But, i apy for a subscrsiption, and i want to update. Why do you let this important bug languish?? Here is a post from 2016, exact problem i have now. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d6f384ff-fefc-4113-bdda-4133e9b13233/office-365-updates-dont-download-for-metered-connections?forum=Office2016setupdeploy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Searchable dropdown list Auto Displaying Similar Items Names From a Range Provided

Kindly Find Attached 'Product Names List' Where In There Are Different List Of Items ,I Want Excel To Show Me A Dropdown List With Automatically View Item Name That Match The Words While Typing So Taht We Can Select With The Arrow Key And Press Enter To Work With Particular Item From List,

I Have Tried With Searchable Dropdown Down List But Its Not Giving Me A Eaxact Solution How I Want .

Suppouse I Start Typing In Cell, Name Of Item “ACID ____ ” Exel Should Show A Dropdownlist With All The Item Name That Match ACIDnock,ACIDout,ACIDout Lemon ,ACIDout…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove password from 7z file

remove password from the 7-zip file without any failure by the use of eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery software. this tool can able to restore all password configuration through mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack.

Get More:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How To recover 7z file with eSoftTools 7z unlocker tool?

eSoftTools 7z unlocker tool having amazing techniques to recover any complex password of 7z file without a password by using some recovery techniques- mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack. 7z password recovery can open all 7z password with no damage to file information. A free demo is also available for all user to
    get back first three characters of 7z file password.

Know More:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

More Info:- https://gust.com/accelerators/esofttools-7z-password-recovery-software

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have Excel identify where links are in a worksheet

In the Data menu, you can edit links but you can't identify what cell or cells they are in. There should be an option to identify what cells have links, either by a format or listing them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. R Add-ins for Excel

Are there any plans of integration R statistics functionality into Excel?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change default fill color

Every time I open excel the default fill color is set to yellow. We should have the option to change the default fill color to another color.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. conditional formatting window

Make the conditional formatting Window re-sizeable. And give us a possibility to select more than one rule to delete them. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ***** 7-zip file password via eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery software

***** 7zip password in windows via eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery software by the use mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack. it can break all password combination within a few minutes even it contains any length in any language. It performs well with all windows and 7z variants and comes with a free demo version.

Read More:-

https://gust.com/accelerators/esofttools-7z-password-recovery-software

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery

you can easily recover your 7z file by the use of eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery software. It recovers the password by utilizing mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack. A preview is also on-screen to check recovery process. first three letters of the password can be recovered free by its demo version.

Visit here know more:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery

you can easily recover your 7z file by the use of eSoftTools 7-zip password recovery software. It recovers the password by utilizing mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack. A preview is also on-screen to check recovery process. first three letters of the password can be recovered free by its demo version.

Visit here know more:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Restore 7z file password

Go with eSoftTools 7z password recovery software and get useful way to restore 7z file password without any problem or no data loss. This tool can easily ***** all password configuration like-A-z, a-z, 1-0,!#$ etc in several languages. If you want to try this tool then simply go on the official website of eSoftTools and download its free version.

Get More:- https://www.7zunlocker.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove 7z file password

The easiest way to remove 7z file password without any data loss goes through eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. It removes all password combinations in several languages without harm saved data by applying mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack.oyu can also add you are possible password combinations by its special feature and add your dictionary. First three letter of password combination is restored by its free demo version.
    More Info:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recover lost 7-z password

Are you looking tool for unlocking 7z file password then simply use eSoftTools 7z unlocker tool which gives you permission to re-open locked 7z file without any trouble. This tool can support all windows and 7z variants and comes with the free demo version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base