Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Windows (Desktop Application)?

When copying tabs, somtimes we have to cycle through 100s of "Yes" or "No" to the "Name already exists warning" Can we add Yes to All option

This is a major productivity killer for power users such as finance teams, and current UX does not help exit this state efficiently.

64 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely need this. you can also delete all the names in name manager for preventing pop ups like this as a temporary solution.

• Emre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes pls, I think 99% of excel users will love this functionality !!!

It would be much more productive if we could select all at once instead of going one by one. Please fix!

It would be much more productive if we could select all at once instead of going one by one. Please fix!

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the bane of every data scientist and finance professional in the world :)

• Andrii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed!!! This is really something to be fixed - it could at list give the full list of such issues at once, not one by one.

• Farzeen Rasheed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This happens very often when I'm copying tabs with MS sales or mercury queries . This is a huge waste of time to address.

• Sean Avant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. also when trying to run basic queries I encounter the issue that the data exceeds the Excel range when the output would be less than 20 rows.

Feedback and Knowledge Base