Add a step or staircase chart to Type Of Charts
A step chart (or staircase chart) is needed. It could be a line or area. Nowadays line or area charts are "linear" type of charts, but very often step/staircase type would be much useful and easier to look at.
just putting my +1 for this feature.
An act of extreme optimism :)
make sure to include date steps, where the other axis stays the same until the date changes
This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info https://www.beautybylight.com.au/
This is really useful post, you can find this one is helpful for this problem which is related to CRM. https://www.crsinfosolutions.com/salesforce-training-india/
With Microsoft Power BI publisher for Excel, you can take snapshots of your most important insights in Excel, like PivotTables, charts, and ranges and pin them to dashboards in Power BI.
I agree with the need
Gerdami Des Betes commented
Step charts are useful to display
- changes in the Federal Reserve's monetary policy
- snowfalls overnight
On step charts workarounds, see
- Michel Gerday's post at http://www.excelforum.com/excel-charting-and-pivots/513287-dynamic-step-chart-using-range-names.html
- https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/dynamic-step-chart-using-range-names.2397135/ (same as above)
- Jon Peltier's HowTo at https://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/StepChart.html
- Minda Treacy's post at https://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/excel-step-charts
- Michel Gerday's further comment at https://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/excel-step-charts#comment-19997
Andrew Cross commented
This is also important to to me, but I'm skeptical the team will ever find this "uservoice".