Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel for Windows (Desktop Application)?

Embedding all Office applications in just one interface

I am finding the problem to do such simple things since long time ago. I think that all package of Office should be just embedded and included in only one interface, the same as it has been made possible to insert table from Word to Excell or inserting a table of Excell in Word, it
should include for example aswell the picture manager with the features of Power Point where you can crop, group, set on front, change format, size, etc. and with the feature that Publisher contains of making transparent one of the colours of the photo, but also it should include the options that Paint brings to us of editing of every single pixel, and this one, Paint, should have the features of Excel, where you can calculate simple but tough operations and calculations liek for example the angle of a line respect the horizontal, or the pendent or coseno, or that you could have mathematics and graphics options with a measurement with coordinates editable number boxes reasulting of the change of the line, or to make a parallel lines respect others, or to apply the elipse formula being able to be edited, and all this advance features that someone that has studied Bachellors knows about it but needs the informatic help to make more fluent its work, that I think that after more than 20 years implementing this software we could have one powerful computing, resulting in perfect solutions. This should be more technical and less of messing around with different applications, and even they should be included directly in the operative system, for the wellness of everyone.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adrián Muñoz Hurtado shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base