Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Excel Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

My request or idea is that in Excel online allowed to make different filters or temporary filters and that these are not visible to other us

My request or idea is that in Excel online allowed to make different filters or temporary filters and that these are not visible to other users who are working at the same time in the document. Thanks. Carlos Gonzalez.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Carlos A. Gonzalez Villagomez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lucia Echevarria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We definitively need this! Filtering is key and basic for Excel, and we need to be able to filter without changing everyone's view.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please!!! The whole point in collaborating is being able to manipulate the data without ruining other's view. For instance, we have teams that we are responsible for. If we have to go into a file to add comments or updates, I need to be able to filter for only my team so I can do this efficiently without changing the view for others in the same workbook. This is available in Google Sheets. Should definitely be available in Excel Online.

Feedback and Knowledge Base