Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stamps instead of shapes

I would like to see a stamp instead of the shapes. the stamp could also be recognized in a search option as well. The shapes a big and bulky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. celeigenschappen

celeigenschappen beheren, tab opvullingen zodat ik meerdere kleuren per cel kan maken.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just stop it. It sucks. Just open Excel already!

Just stop it. It sucks. Just open Excel already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make Camera views available in excel online

Make live update camera tool views available in excel online

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make your own graph in exel

you can make a graph with pieces of other graphs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Chart Filters (Online vs. Desktop) Issue

Our users regularly create reports in Excel Desktop whey they create multiple charts from the same data source and use the chart filters to show specific data in each chart. Unfortunately, because Excel Online doesn't appear to support chart filters, if one of these documents is viewed in Excel Online, the first view will load correctly by showing the charts with the appropriately filtered data, but due to the nature of Excel Online, even if they make no changes, it effectively "saves/updates" the file, and any subsequent views of the file, either in Online or Desktop, results in all chart…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I need to see the dates as I'm entering data further down on the grid-- how can we make it visible?

I need to see the dates as I'm entering data further down on the grid-- how can we make it visible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop it!

Dop it now!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make lables for charts work in excel online

When you hover over different points on a chart in Excel you can see the values of those points. This does not work with Excel online. Because of this I will often have to open the file in Excel as opposed to just using online.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add an option of trendlines because that should be a basic function offered.

Please add an option of trendlines because that should be a basic function offered.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give us Line of Best Fit

I'm just tryna make my scatter plots better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Graph Problems

1. Why the **** doesn't pressing control and dragging the mouse select multiple different cells, why the **** isn't this a thing? LibreOffice, a free program does this.
    2. Another superiority of LibreCalc: 3-D graphs, I mean I don't even understand why you offer this to students without these simple modifications. A free excel like program offers this and this garbage, so called free online excel version doesn't even do that? I can't even label a series properly in this thing. If I didn't have a class that required the use of Excel and only Excel I wouldn't even bother!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to change the colours of bars in charts using right-click

In the online version of Excel it isn't possible to change the colour of bars in charts or graphs on the chart menu. You can't right-click to change them either. I use charts a lot in my work and need to be able to change the colours as easily as I can in the desktop version of Excel

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TRENDLINES ASAP

Without trendlines this program is essentially rendered useless in academic applications.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Zooming In & Out

Would be nice to have the keystroke shortcuts available for Excel Spreadsheets...sometimes there is so much data that one needs to zoom in and out in order to work efficiently.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. System process control chart functionality. Used a lot in science, engineering, statistics and manufacturing

System process control chart functionality. Used a lot in science, engineering, statistics and manufacturing. Very difficult to produce in Excel, and the addons available are difficult to implement at a business level. Something like Winchart, which is a very simple piece of software, would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base