Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mi documento esta bloqueado , que hago

esta pasa cuando el office que uso es antiguo y lo trato de abrir en uno reciente

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. bug

Sometimes, when you do a search, Excel Online loops in a "scroll up, scroll down" loop - that is, it jumps between displaying one set of rows and another, and does not allow you to do anything. You have to shut down the spreadsheet and start again to get out of the loop. This happens in particular when the worksheet is filtered. I don't know if it is influenced by whether another user is working on the same spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Discard all changes (include filters and sorters) when I enter in editor mode.

When we are in reading mode and we use filters and sorting, when you click edit the worksheet, this formatting continues, causing problems for other users who are using the same worksheet.
    As a suggestion, when you click edit, discard all filters and sorting used in read mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Error pop up window when copy from the pivot table

Is it possible to cancel the error pop up window every time I copy from the pivot table?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. in the calander... put in the days of the week not just the date... more helpfull.

In calander... put in the days of the week not just the date...more helpfull

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is terrible. It is much slower and normal shortcuts don't work. I'm very disappointed

It is terrible. It is much slower and normal shortcuts don't work. I'm very disappointed

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When trying to enter a date in a cell (formatted as Cat=Date, Type=14/03/2012), entry is rejected - get Error in Date Range or Entry Format

When trying to enter a date in a cell (formatted as Cat=Date, Type=14/03/2012), entry is rejected - get Error in Date Range or Entry Format

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Application Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi David,

Can you give more specific steps that you’re trying to do – I’m not sure I follow the issue that you’re raising.

Thanks
    Dan [MS]

1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base