Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Survey on excel can add a ranking as a response type.

Add ranking type response so like 1 is very unlikely and 5 very likely.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upload directly from OneDrive an Excel attached to a email

I see it is possible to upload in Outlook an Excel file from my OneDrive, while I can't seem to find any option to do the reverse.

Because I am working in an enterprise environment, any facility to work faster is welcomed.

Now I have to download the excel file then manually upload it to OneDrive, when I can edit it. Because I'm using Office 365 this means uploading is the only way for me to edit Excel.

Thank you and probably this is a general topic for all apps in Office suite.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have forms that can be customised and print in Excel Online Survey for the one who are answering survey

Excel survey to have an option to print there answer, customised form by the one who created the survey.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PST email Retrieval software

PST file from Outlook database and then rescue them functioning MS outlook format. If You'd like PST email Retrieval software then do Not go Eliminate any mistakes of Outlook PST file and convert PST file to new functioning PST Anyplace simply download Stella PST recovery applications which healthy remedy to outlook format. This PST file converter can convert single and selective,

Visit Here:- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/pst-password-recovery.html

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Problem with Excel for the Web and the Apple M1 chipset

Hello There, I just purchased an Apple MacBook Air with the M1 chipset and since then, Excel for the Web doesn't work anymore. Each time I try to load the excel file in Excel for the web, it ends up with the message "Ooops, a problem occured - back to the dropbox". please HELP

Olivier

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. unlock sheets

It's very important and necessary to be able to "unlock" sheet in the site of Excel 365 in line, because the lack of this option make the user the mandatory the necessity of have Excel.app installed in the hardware, so because of this the fully potential of the "on line" services are not so functional and not allowd us to become in a "fully movil collaborator" to our companyes

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 142 143 144 146 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base