Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Chart design feature.

Add Chart design feather on Excel for the web 365 on the Microsoft website.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We’re happy to announce that we’re currently rolling out a format task pane for charts. This enables many of the formatting actions you may be familiar with on Excel Desktop.

Once the update reaches you, it can be accessed through the “Format” button, found by right-clicking on a chart or by selecting a chart and navigating to the “Chart” tab that appears in the ribbon at the top of the screen. Thank you for your continued feedback and responses.

Thank you for your continued feedback and responses.

Thanks!
    Auston [MSFT]

2. cell colors in excell online

I am somtimes using excell online and find it a little annoying that I can't color cells.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tab colors

Be able to change the tab colors at the bottom.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to create Pivot Charts in Excel Online

Build the features that allow me to use PivotCharts online I am guessing this is on the Roadmap just putting it here since i do not see it listed.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bar Color

You should be able to change the color of your bars on a bar graph. Like on Excel Online, you can't change your bars different colors.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We’re happy to announce that we’re currently rolling out a format task pane for charts. This enables many formatting actions including color formatting of data series.

Once the update reaches you, it can be accessed through the “Format” button, found by right-clicking on a chart or by selecting a chart and navigating to the “Chart” tab that appears in the ribbon at the top of the screen. Thank you for your continued feedback and responses.

Thank you for your continued feedback and responses.

Thanks!
    Auston [MSFT]

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base