Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can you no longer set the y-intercept to zero? This is a needed function in many science classes. Please bring it back.

Why can you no longer set the y-intercept to zero? This is a needed function in many science classes. Please bring it back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i want to know the exact path of open excel when it is open inside teams

i want to know the exact path of open excel when it is open inside teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set chart max/min values using a cell reference

instead of endlessly using the format tool to change the max and min of chart axes, allow those values to be set using a cell reference

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Excel Online - Quickly browsing chart types

Excel Online,
    it would be nice if in the Insert Tab, hovering over a chart type would show the different charts instead of requiring a click.

This would help me more quickly browse the available chart types instead of having to go down a hierarchy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Excell Online needs to allow for easy click and drag data selection for creating graphic tables.

It would greatly improve the function of Excel's graphing features if data could be selected via click and drag type methods instead of having to manually input cell location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New update

new update

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. dont ask me things

i dont know how to run your business

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Vlookup - Improve the "range columns count" visibility

When you do a "vlookup" Improve so that the total row count clearly is visible.

Right now its sporadically visible, make more distinctly showing !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stamps instead of shapes

I would like to see a stamp instead of the shapes. the stamp could also be recognized in a search option as well. The shapes a big and bulky.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. celeigenschappen

celeigenschappen beheren, tab opvullingen zodat ik meerdere kleuren per cel kan maken.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Just stop it. It sucks. Just open Excel already!

Just stop it. It sucks. Just open Excel already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Camera views available in excel online

Make live update camera tool views available in excel online

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop it!

Dop it now!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make lables for charts work in excel online

When you hover over different points on a chart in Excel you can see the values of those points. This does not work with Excel online. Because of this I will often have to open the file in Excel as opposed to just using online.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting, Mapping and Visualizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add an option of trendlines because that should be a basic function offered.

Please add an option of trendlines because that should be a basic function offered.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Graph Problems

1. Why the doesn't pressing control and dragging the mouse select multiple different cells, why the isn't this a thing? LibreOffice, a free program does this.

2. Another superiority of LibreCalc: 3-D graphs, I mean I don't even understand why you offer this to students without these simple modifications. A free excel like program offers this and this garbage, so called free online excel version doesn't even do that? I can't even label a series properly in this thing. If I didn't have a class that required the use of Excel and only Excel I wouldn't even bother!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base