Feedback by UserVoice

Excel for the web

Welcome to the web version of Excel's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of Excel ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your suggestions and ideas for the next version of Excel. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ninguna

inguna

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorting in Pivot Table

I'd like to be able to sort alphabetically in Excel online. I'm cutting and pasting rows and columns - this is inefficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tables, Sorting and Filtering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Index for excel sheets

Hi there, G sheets has got a vertical index at the bottom LH corner of the screen which gives a summary of all sheets available. This is very useful when you have numerous sheets to deal with

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Is there a limit of entries in filter option on the online version?

In the Excel online version, I noticed that when data exeeds 1000 entries, the filter shows a warning message "NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWING".
    May MS expand this limit

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to tile Teams areas

Ability to tile Teams areas (have multiple teams areas open side by side

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filters

This is a rather long list. We should be able to filter for our specific location only. For example, our Corrugated/International Paper, only comes from Eaton, Ohio but in order to find that, I have to sort through 20 plus other locations for International Paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Boa Tarde. Gostaria que o Excel incluísse o recurso filtro avançado.

No meu Excel não tem e a gente pode precisar para trabalho da faculdade, no ambiente de trabalho...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the rightclick worksheet search

In the offline version of Excell you can right click at the bottom right corner of the tab navigation line and a list of all your worksheets will pop up and you can scroll through them. In the online version you don't have that feature and it's the reason I still use the offline version for work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need user tools to solve error messages

I have no merged fields in my sort, but get message that I can't sort rows because of merged fields. need tools to better assess the problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get Table Filtering working just like on the PC version, i.e. single click to filter

Get Table Filtering working just like on the PC version, i.e. single click to filter

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. show filters applied

I wish there were a window that could resume all the filters that you have applied on table or pivot table

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. xls groom cells with too many macro,that can solve tip tops scalars,the formula builders itself starting thinking why we used our brain to y

No comma ,no space all is ruled in ,let us try to give small space to breath like amazon,divert our mind to cell to forest, trees not to black gold,water not to geo metal,oxygen not to missiles,at least take care of ur core communication and waste pressurized atom,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete a table kid like ************

This ain't it cheif bro make it so you can delete a table

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It will be so easier if Excel provide spacing option as Word does.

Looking for Spacing button usually found in MS Word .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Size of MS excel Pop Up is small. Cant colour cell. Downloading everytime is not fruitful

Size of MS excel Pop Up is small. Cant colour cell. Downloading everytime is not fruitful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tensile Test

Hi Tyler, could you add Tensile test?
    Thanks,
    Abdullahi,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base